East Fife v Stirling Albion

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On our 2nd half performance we deserved more than a point

Great goal from Willie Robertson, pity about sending off.

Overall 1 point more than I thought we would get.

Bonus Shire lost.

If you were any good then I would agree, but you weren't so I don't!!!

Your lot were definitely up for it more than our lot were in the second half but you never really threatened, with all your second half possession you managed two shots on target, the same as us, so the draw was fair!!!

As for Robertson, you have to say he took one for the team, it was a cynical professional foul, in regards to impeding Fash, probably prevented a late winner, but I wouldn't have bet on it, and deserved to go!!!

I really feel that if your keeper hadn't made that point blank save in the first half, you probably would have been on the end of a hiding but he did and it was the turning point for you!!!

That was dire to watch and fair to say normal service has been resumed!

Stirling were poor first half but improved 2nd and deserved the point. Team full of dirty wee hatchet men it must be said.

East Fife were shite, Stirling were shite and referee and linesmen were shite.

All in all a shite day out.

That was dire to watch and fair to say normal service has been resumed! Stirling were poor first half but improved 2nd and deserved the point. Team full of dirty wee hatchet men it must be said. East Fife were shite, Stirling were shite and referee and linesmen were shite. All in all a shite day out.

"Team full of dirty wee hatchet men it must be said" I was at the game and at no time would I say we were a team full of dirty wee hatchet men, perhaps you are annoyed about dropping points to the team second bottom of the League. Agree with your comments that the referee and linesmen were shite, imo a couple of East Fife players should have been booked, your No 10 a point in fact. Albion players were booked for less but only 1 East Fife player booked tells a story not to mention a good penalty claim turned down in the 2nd half.

Still we meet again in 3 weeks time in the Scottish Cup, I have no doubt our "Team full of dirty wee hatchet men it must be said" will be looking forward to playing you again and with a bit of luck and decent officials we might win.

Albion players were booked for less but only 1 East Fife player booked tells a story

The story being that yes, it proves that you were a team of dirty wee hatchet men!!!

Interestingly some of the Stirling players were saying Forsyth should have been sen t off in the first half. The tackle was a booking, pulling the players leg was a booking & throwing the ball at the Lino was a booking! And that was their words not mine!

Riobertson's first booking wasn't even a foul & even his manager thanked him for taking one for the team!

Stirling more than deserved a point.

Or does it prove the Officials got it wrong, even your own fans thought they were shite.

You're correct of course, they did get many things wrong, any halfway decent officials would have sent off Forsyth and Comrie as well and would probably have booked at least another 4 of your players!!!

Glad we agree!!!

"Team full of dirty wee hatchet men it must be said" I was at the game and at no time would I say we were a team full of dirty wee hatchet men, perhaps you are annoyed about dropping points to the team second bottom of the League. Agree with your comments that the referee and linesmen were shite, imo a couple of East Fife players should have been booked, your No 10 a point in fact. Albion players were booked for less but only 1 East Fife player booked tells a story not to mention a good penalty claim turned down in the 2nd half.

Still we meet again in 3 weeks time in the Scottish Cup, I have no doubt our "Team full of dirty wee hatchet men it must be said" will be looking forward to playing you again and with a bit of luck and decent officials we might win.

Very annoyed we dropped points yes, but the fact remains Stirling are a bit of a naughty team eh. What they lacked in footballing qualities they more than made up for in over the top tackles and just general thuggery. Not impressed by them in the slightest.

You deserved a point today because we were just plain bad but might have been a different story if the wee knob who through the wobbly first half got sent packing.

Officials were just awful but that seems to be the norm these days.

Very annoyed we dropped points yes, but the fact remains Stirling are a bit of a naughty team eh. What they lacked in footballing qualities they more than made up for in over the top tackles and just general thuggery. Not impressed by them in the slightest.

You deserved a point today because we were just plain bad but might have been a different story if the wee knob who through the wobbly first half got sent packing.

Officials were just awful but that seems to be the norm these days.

f**k off.p***k.

Are you really that immature tough guy? Stirling legend? You been watching Braveheart again? Hilarious stuff from Sam the bam. Keep it up wimp.

Considering he's probably played more games for us than you've been to east fife games i would class him as a legend, or if you are the age you claim to be then i'd class you as a a creep arguing with someone 60 years younger than you.

Archived