East Fife v Stirling Albion

Was this Keiran MacDonald Midfielder referring about?

He plays as a left wing back.

I think if he plays LB and Mercer (what a signing he has been!) will play at RB

Mercer Page Kerr MacDonald is a very decent back 4

Or we could play him on the left side of midfield, Smith pushed further forward?

Certainly good to have options

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He plays as a left wing back.

I think if he plays LB and Mercer (what a signing he has been!) will play at RB

Mercer Page Kerr MacDonald is a very decent back 4

Or we could play him on the left side of midfield, Smith pushed further forward?

Certainly good to have options

Looks decent line up of back four and Mercer been great addition at full back defo. I rather see MacDonald LB than in midfield gives brown, Wilkie, walker, smith and pat do the job they have done. As naysmith sometimes gets caught out with his lack of pace at LB gives his younger boys more game time so leaves your designed back four for me strong link.

Defo worth the options than not have options at all like the injury we had picked up at start of last season.

Goodfellow

Mercer Kerr Page MacDonald

Walker Slattery Wilkie

Sutherland Smith Austin

Never happening but past few games when we play a team who are playing for a point we play 4-5-1 ourselves and can't get a point nevermind 3 points.

I want to see all out attack on saturday.

If MacDonald is a left-sided utility type player who can play in defence or midfield, the signing makes a lot of sense. We only have three full backs on the books, one of which is Gary Naysmith and I don't think he wants to be playing more often than not.

i don't think we have any first team player who would describe their favoured position as left midfield either so having someone else who's comfortable there makes sense. As folk have said, I'd imagine Naysmith is thinking of playing MacDonald at LB and Mercer at RB.

Entries so far seem to suggest east fife are going to run riot. I can understand the loyal east fife fans as EF and Stirling Albion are at opposite ends of the league,at present. Previous 2nd div matches this season have made it very difficult, if not impossible, to predict results. Stirling may benefit from being the underdogs.

My first visit to deepest fife. Tell my wife I love her very much, she knows.

Going to be a hard game, no doubt. But think we'll sneak it and our fitness levels will play a big part in that. Craig beattie still playing?

He's been crocked for a few weeks. But he soon return even unfitter than ever before.

My team for Saturday.

Goodfellow

Mercer Kerr Page MacDonald

Murray Mullen Slattery wilkie Smith

Austin

Think we'll just sneak this one 2-1, Sean Dickson scoring for the binos

Sorry mate I was about to quote your post then I accidentally clicked on the red arrow ill give you a greenie to make up for it.

Stirling are a poor lot, we should be hammering them but we're just strolling about in third gear!!!

Hopefully Gary boots a few arses at half time!!!

On our 2nd half performance we deserved more than a point

Great goal from Willie Robertson, pity about sending off.

Overall 1 point more than I thought we would get.

Bonus Shire lost.

Archived