East Fife v Stirling Albion

We make the journey to New Bayview to face East Fife currently joint top of the League on Saturday.

Given the last 2 games we have played at lost, clearly East Fife will be favourites to take the points on Saturday but you never know we might just get something rom this game if we can put away the chances hopefully we create unlike the games against Queens Park when we failed to overturn a 2-1 lead.

I would imagine their will be changes to the team that lost to Queens most notably in midfield were I think Craig Comrie should be dropped to the bench.

Prediction East Fife 1 Albion 1

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

East Fife have played some beautiful football this season but can only do this against teams wanting to attack us and play football.

We have faced 2 sides with 4-5-1 and we just can't seem to penetrate and score and we have lost both games 1-0 with a late goal.

What formation you guys been playing past few weeks?

East Fife have played some beautiful football this season but can only do this against teams wanting to attack us and play football.

We have faced 2 sides with 4-5-1 and we just can't seem to penetrate and score and we have lost both games 1-0 with a late goal.

What formation you guys been playing past few weeks?

Well after starting with one up front, we have been playing with 2 upfront in the last couple of games. I would expect us to play 1 up front away from home but you never know, have to wait till Saturday and hope for the best imo.

How's Sean Dickson doing this year?

Failed to impress so far. He came with a big reputation from Stenny & East Fife fans but we've yet to see it at The Albion in truth. He missed Saturday's game through injury but should be back this weekend.

Have to say, now that I see that Darren Smith and Sean Dickson are in your squad, I'm very surprised to see that Stirling Albion are so far down the table. They'll no doubt be up for this one, so who knows? We should win this 3-1 I think.

It's not the same Darren smith.

Have to say, now that I see that Darren Smith and Sean Dickson are in your squad, I'm very surprised to see that Stirling Albion are so far down the table. They'll no doubt be up for this one, so who knows? We should win this 3-1 I think.

Dickson s been piss for us, smiths been out all season and last with injury.

Big fan of Dickson dunno why we let him go, I'm happy with what we have now in midfield I go for 3-1 also new kid MacDonald to chip one in the process.

Because he rejected his contract and wanted to sign for Stirling......

Nanananananana Johnny page Johnny page Johnny Johnny page!!!!!!

That is all

Count me in or we can sing Page Page Johnny Johnny Page he heads the ball scores the goal Johnny Johnny Page.

Has looked solid for a season and half and we are still missing Campbell and this season without Julen at the CB, looks like a new Johnny smart player Dunfermline didn't want in their team.

Any word on team news at all? East Fife are drifting in the market which surprises me a little. I see they have added a defender to their squad today, is that needed?

Was this Keiran MacDonald Midfielder referring about?

Archived