Stenhousemuir v Brechin City

Maybe we have been spoilt in seasons past,I can see us struggling for a few seasons now maybe a spell in the bottom division too

How do you work that out exactly. You seriously need a kick up the arse if you think that.This division is never over after the first quarter of games

Based on what, exactly? While I thought Brechin competed well, they barely created a chance of note. Other than the penalty and the two goals our defence let you have, we weren't exactly taxed all afternoon.

That's basically what we were thinking about Stenny, so a draw is probably about right.

My pet hate is for teams to go defensive for the last 10- 15 mins. That is what we did yesterday and allowed Stenny to come at us.

I am just expressing my opinion on what I have seen this season so far,unless we improve I can see us in a relegation fight but I do hope we improve so that we are at the top of the table where we belong.

I think we are improving as our last 3 results show. Had we won yesterday , I think we would have been 1 point off 6th.

Archived