Ian McCall's black and white army vs Coco's Clowns

itzdrk

You ask me a question - here's one for you? How many of the 6 meetings I was at with the Supporters in the last few months were you at and if you were there why didn't you ask me to give an explanation? There are several supporters who did - mainly one to one. Most I think had a better appreciation of the big picture after that - but it is not for posting here. The Supporters Council is up and running - it has a large committee of fans who volunteered to be on it and is scheduled to have meetings with the CFC board - that is the ideal forum for fans views not claims of silent majorities and small minorities on forums

Couldn't make these meetings due to work commitments/ meetings. Heard most of the stuff second hand.

Most of the fans I speak to are of similar views of the situation.

But I do agree that I cannot have the same information as you have.

Up to you to deal with that.

Am I not allowed to have an opinion?

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Couldn't make these meetings due to work commitments/ meetings. Heard most of the stuff second hand.

Don't understand your last point - I thought you were expressing your opinions on here or are you saying I'm not allowed to voice views if they are different from your's?

6 meetings - many different times and venues

Football games need luck too.

Ever thought about football coaching Rie? Seems an interesting outlook.

Let's be lucky rather than good.

I believe everyone can say own opinion even though some people tell ME f*** off and wa***** etc...

Don't understand your last point - I thought you were expressing your opinions on here or are you saying I'm not allowed to voice views if they are different from your's?

6 meetings - many different times and venues

Aye. Couldn't make any of them due to 1900 starts. By the time I travel home it's after this most days nowadays.

Your point?

Why are you posting views when you're in position to know the facts?

Ever thought about football coaching Rie? Seems an interesting outlook.

Let's be lucky rather than good.

Interesting. I was thinking today that I should be a ref _ give red cards to all the players against Nishy's team :thumsup2

Aye. Couldn't make any of them due to 1900 starts. By the time I travel home it's after this most days nowadays.

Your point?

My point is they weren't all evening meetings some were on Saturday mornings. There is also another method folks use sometimes to get info - they walk up to me and ask me at a match. Then I give them a straight answer. Another point is a lot of so called facts aren't facts just rumours and opinions or guesses. I have read several facts on here tonight which I actually know aren't correct. Anyway I will bow out from all this once again as it isn't worth the RSI.

My point is they weren't all evening meetings some were on Saturday mornings. There is also another method folks use sometimes to get info - they walk up to me and ask me at a match. Then I give them a straight answer. Another point is a lot of so called facts aren't facts just rumours and opinions or guesses. I have read several facts on here tonight which I actually know aren't correct. Anyway I will bow out from all this once again as it isn't worth the RSI.

I will also bow out cc. Deduct another £14 from your gate receipts.

Wife'll be happy.

***until Nish goes.*****

^^^ Nish isn't getting sacked.

Ayr weren't made to work for anything today, the build up to Gilmours goal summed up Cowdens performance, 2 lazy and uninterested challenges on Forest.

There was no redeeming features to the Cowdenbeath team, no fight, skill or guile and they looked beat as soon as Prestons goal went in after 30 seconds, major surgery is required, Nish didn't manage to change anything at all for the rest of the game and not one of the players stood out.

A professional performance from Ayr today, they could have thrown men forward and scored a few more goals but kept the shape and gave a couple of players game time in the second half.

Any player who plays right to the final whistle regardless of the result gets full marks from me.

We need all our players to be like this.

I totally agree there is no leadership in the team right now. Think we need an old head on the park and not Nish as clearly he needs to concentrate on being a manager.

How about the first 60 seconds? That would have helped.

Archived