The Sons v Livingston 3/10/15

McCallum

Millen Gordon Deks Longridge

Glen Gibbons Pitts Mullen

Buchanan Sheerin

Hippolyte and Cole have been liabilities, Mullen gives us a bit of pace instead of playing the jinky sand dancer. I can't see why Gibbons has been dropped as he's been our best player this season, Cole is a ticking time bomb.

We shouldn't be losing to teams like Dumbarton.

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wonder if aitken ever reads these posts as everyone tries to pick his team for him. Interesting to hear his answers on meet the manager. We have to assume he knows what he is doing.i f he fails is he to blame or the board for lack of investment in the team. Or will time simply catch up with a team that has over achieved for four seasons. With players like routledge Buchanan and Gibson there must be optimism. If only we had a striker .

I wonder if aitken ever reads these posts as everyone tries to pick his team for him. Interesting to hear his answers on meet the manager. We have to assume he knows what he is doing.i f he fails is he to blame or the board for lack of investment in the team. Or will time simply catch up with a team that has over achieved for four seasons. With players like routledge Buchanan and Gibson there must be optimism. If only we had a striker .

Wouldn't say there's been lack of investment in the team. Some of these players previously would have been on very good wages and won't come to us on the cheap.

Wouldn't say there's been lack of investment in the team. Some of these players previously would have been on very good wages and won't come to us on the cheap.

It is definitely not a lack of investment, but money doesn't always guarantee that everything falls into place.

We are not a million miles away; with the exception of QoS we've matched every other club, we just need to get goals into the mix - and soon.

It is definitely not a lack of investment, but money doesn't always guarantee that everything falls into place.

We are not a million miles away; with the exception of QoS we've matched every other club, we just need to get goals into the mix - and soon.

I dare say give the resources aitken has been given, Murray may well have got to the play offs

Of course it's not everything. Just think it would be absolutely thick to moan at a lack of investment.

The real test for Dumbarton will be how they get on next season (assuming they survive) when Dunfermline come back into the league. No full-time teams in Leagues 1 and 2 for the first time in several seasons (assuming we survive lol).

The real test for Dumbarton will be how they get on next season (assuming they survive) when Dunfermline come back into the league. No full-time teams in Leagues 1 and 2 for the first time in several seasons (assuming we survive lol).

If Ayr come up along with them then we'll be fine.

This is excellent from a supporter of a club which has a near-death experience every time the window cleaner submits a bill :lol:

Archived