Will Dundee United EVER Get Relegated?

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are we the team everyone wants to see go down this year?

It would initially be very funny, like the car crash that was Hibernian. However, I don't mind Dundee United and would far rather have United fans visiting Pittodrie than hoards of the unwashed from Govan or the usual pathetic effort from Hibs. The first game against Sevco would be the point where the hilarious nature of United going down would end, as the usual sectarian bile starts from the bigots.

Ergo, I'd probably prefer United to stay up. If they don't, I reserve the right to laugh my head off.

No.

I'd far rather watch Saints play Utd than Accies, Partick, Killie etc.

I hope you have a torrid season at/ near the bottom then beat Rangers in the play-offs.

Then I hope you remain a bottom 6 team for a good few years and our recent record against you continues long into the future.

Some (all) of this may be a touch optimistic though.

^^^^^

This exactly !

No.

I'd far rather watch Saints play Utd than Accies, Partick, Killie etc.

I hope you have a torrid season at/ near the bottom then beat Rangers in the play-offs.

Then I hope you remain a bottom 6 team for a good few years and our recent record against you continues long into the future.

Some (all) of this may be a touch optimistic though.

All this DAB arse licking from saints fans is fucking sickening.

Simply feeding their brand of acronym based patter. They'll be claiming they're the WFGFITW after this latest bout of rimming. Truly abhorrent.

Couple this with saints fans writing off similar sized clubs like Hamilton, Partick and Killie as diddies, presumably on the basis of their travelling crowds, and they betray a chronic lack of self awareness with a delicious helping of irony thrown in.

I hope the DABs spend big and get relegated regardless.

This week, Thompson has declared they operate at a running loss, are £1million down in income and have outstanding debt of £1.2million (and rising). We can also infer their outgoings will be higher this season with severance packages for the previous management team, deals for the new one, severance for bilate etc.

A season in the championship without Rangers and/or Hibs inflating the away support sounds like just what they need tbh

Simply feeding their brand of acronym based patter. They'll be claiming they're the WFGFITW after this latest bout of rimming. Truly abhorrent.

Couple this with saints fans writing off similar sized clubs like Hamilton, Partick and Killie as diddies, presumably on the basis of their travelling crowds, and they betray a chronic lack of self awareness with a delicious helping of irony thrown in.

This week, Thompson has declared they operate at a running loss, are £1million down in income and have outstanding debt of £1.2million (and rising). We can also infer their outgoings will be higher this season with severance packages for the previous management team, deals for the new one, severance for bilate etc.

A season in the championship without Rangers and/or Hibs inflating the away support sounds like just what they need tbh

ironic that a Dundee fan chooses to critique a club and their finances.

ironic that a Dundee fan chooses to critique a club and their finances.

I'm just taking quotes direct from the chairman m9.

Dundee fans are probably better versed on the financial perils than most so we do like to keep an eye on things. Interesting that you think a fan of a team can't comment on financial matters if the team he supports has been in admin. I've never personally been bankrupt or in admin so I'm quite happy to offer opinions on the matter.

Interesting that you ignore the part of that post pertinent to your club in favour of white knighting DUFC. Saints fans seem keen to accept the wretched tangerine boaby here.

Haha. Superb!!

Perhaps we don't mind them so much as we are capable of beating them... Unlike your squad of utter no marks.

Your team has had it's success for the decade, achieving top 6, and it's now back to a few seasons of being premiership deadwood before the inevitable relegation back to the more familiar territory of the division below.

I never called anyone diddies, you just did. I'd far sooner play teams round about us for ease of travel, bigger crowds etc. would be happy to see the Pars and Rovers back up for that reason.

'Acronym based patter' then uses DAB twice. You've got to love our gluesniffing neighbours :D

Haha. Superb!!

Perhaps we don't mind them so much as we are capable of beating them... Unlike your squad of utter no marks.

Your team has had it's success for the decade, achieving top 6, and it's now back to a few seasons of being premiership deadwood before the inevitable relegation back to the more familiar territory of the division below.

I never called anyone diddies, you just did. I'd far sooner play teams round about us for ease of travel, bigger crowds etc. would be happy to see the Pars and Rovers back up for that reason.

'Acronym based patter' then uses DAB twice. You've got to love our gluesniffing neighbours :D

^^^heads gone.

Come on now, you can do better than that.

Don't overestimate me, but I'll try.....

I agree with this, St johnstone have been incapable of beating our squad of utter no marks this season.

AMIRITE!!!!

Archived