Selkirk boycotting Scottish

Rogertango

Well I was at Anfield the other night. My usual experience of football is nothing like that even if it's watching ICT. Looking for parking a mile from the ground, stewards everywhere. £3.80 for a pie. Getting searched. Wall to wall coverage of the manager in the media. A grand for a season ticket.

At Whitehill I know the players, I can get them to do the plumbing in my house, etc, etc, it's so feckin obvious man. Doesnae mean I watch the game any different. Jeezo :lol::lol::lol:

We weren't taking about the likes of liverpool though. I agree its very different. But whilst i couldn't ask a pars player to do work in my house they are hardly unapproachable or unrelatible.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We weren't taking about the likes of liverpool though. I agree its very different. But whilst i couldn't ask a pars player to do work in my house they are hardly unapproachable or unrelatible.

I agree with you. The tribalism builds up as a result of structural chasms which are nothing but a hindrance to football in this country. I don't or didn't see that much difference between ourselves and Raith Rovers. Their players earn a bit more than ours but the guys watching all experience the same stuff and emotions.

Bring back the qualifying cups!!!

Why the red HJ ?

Do you think folk want tae get up at dark a clock for a 3 or 400 mile round trip ?

Have preliminaries (similar to the English FA cup) where so many from north and south get in the 1st round proper then all in.

And for the record I'm looking forward to the trip up to Wick :D

Even the Juniors have a completely unregionalised Scottish Cup, so the big Scottish Cup can clearly handle it.

Archived