Selkirk boycotting Scottish

Rogertango

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They just need eleven players on the park. Can surely get that.

Not the first time I've heard this rumour re: payments etc yet folk still sign for them after all that and somehow expect different. Can't believe people still fall for preseason training in spain and promises of trials at pro clubs.

not the first person to hear that Robertango. also heard that the Selkirk boys are all giving Saturdays game a miss if all expenses and bonuses aren't paid out. don't blame the players. all been giving professional contracts which have to be fulfilled. could be a very embarrassing day for the team from the borders come Saturday!!!

Not the first time I've heard this rumour re: payments etc yet folk still sign for them after all that and somehow expect different. Can't believe people still fall for preseason training in spain and promises of trials at pro clubs.

heard all players are not going !!

Not just as simple as that ,To play in the Scottish you have to have 16? signed players and a second goalie on bench ,Hope its not true,

Bring back the qualifying cups!!!

Why the red HJ ?

Do you think folk want tae get up at dark a clock for a 3 or 400 mile round trip ?

Have preliminaries (similar to the English FA cup) where so many from north and south get in the 1st round proper then all in.

And for the record I'm looking forward to the trip up to Wick :D

Selkirk doing the same as last season . Start strong by promising decent players money, then fail to deliver , turn brutal for the rest of season as lose players and team morale.

Dangerous game they are playing. If a few players from this and last season have contracts and actually pushed them on the money they could owe an awful lot.

Selkirk doing the same as last season . Start strong by promising decent players money, then fail to deliver , turn brutal for the rest of season as lose players and team morale.

Dangerous game they are playing. If a few players from this and last season have contracts and actually pushed them on the money they could owe an awful lot.

Whole thing is built on sand IMO. I sincerely hope that players do exactly that. If you build a team on lies to the players then the 'success' you get is false. Although for players to believe it won't happen to them this season and all will be different is incredibly naive.

This better not be true, I've a train booked to Nairn.

Nairn St Ninian at home to Oakley in the Scottish Junior Cup if this happens not to go ahead so wouldn't a complete waste of a day.

Surely this is all rubbish and Selkirk will be up to play the tie, expecting a tough game for NCFC.

Nairn St Ninian at home to Oakley in the Scottish Junior Cup if this happens not to go ahead so wouldn't a complete waste of a day.

Surely this is all rubbish and Selkirk will be up to play the tie, expecting a tough game for NCFC.

We're looking at that as our back-up option, but we had really wanted to see a Scottish Cup tie and monitor Gary O'Connor's ever increasing weight. There's always Inverness CT v Sheepies as well.

We're looking at that as our back-up option, but we had really wanted to see a Scottish Cup tie and monitor Gary O'Connor's ever increasing weight. There's always Inverness CT v Sheepies as well.

Inverness City v Stoneywood as well, 2.30 Bught Park.

Archived