Cheating

P45

You get people who are just habitual cheaters but every relationship is different - you could be in one relationship and constantly cheat but be in another and be faithful, it just depends on your circumstances and the dynamics.

I don't think human beings are black and white, you can have feelings for two different people in different ways.

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HSF and Ruggy must have the least trusting marriage ever. Constantly wondering which one will cheat first.

One of the girls I cheated with had a partner at the time it happened. A few months later when I finally got round to ending it with my missus, she had done the same. We ended up pumping a few more times, and she then asked if we could make it official in relationship terms. I told her to bolt and gave her that exact reason. In hindsight I should probably have gone with it. Guilt free shagging safe in the knowledge that she probably would be doing the same and therefor couldn't judge me.

That's my thoughts. Ruggy gets a bit touchy about it so leave it be. As long as they are happy and all that.

Do you think that your choices in life are defined by what you did when you are 18? Maybe neither of them had found a relationship that made them as happy as they are with each other and that's why they cheated. Maybe Ruginald and HSF are relaxed about each others history. Maybe they are relaxed about sexual fidelity.

:lol:

I've already answered that and made it perfectly clear that everyone looks. I've no doubt in my mind that my missus does as well. In fact, she's Peter Andre daft the stupid cow. But I couldn't care what thoughts she has about other guys, so long as that's all it is. Of course I have thoughts about other woman. Any guy who looks at Katy Perry and Michelle Keegan and doesn't imagine having a go on them, is talking shite. That's not the issue though, we're talking about acting on thoughts. Fantasising about other women is a totally different issue to actually cheating on someone. IMO anyway.

They are different. Nobody is disputing that but the desire(which is in most of us) is harder to resist for some more than others combined with dubious morals or attitudes make you likely to cheat. Doesnt mean anything is missing in your relationship necessarily just that you make bad decisions, have poor self control and your moral standards are poor.

Just because you've cheated on a previous partner doesn't mean you will do it again. I was 18/19 when I was cheating on my ex. He lived in a different country, I rarely saw him. We had been together since I was 14 and the relationship was going nowhere.

Obviously it doesn't mean you 100% will but it shows a lack of moral fibre to me (in your case in particular, as you actively cheated on someone for over a year effectively wasting a year of someone's life instead of doing the decent thing and breaking up with them to let them move on. A drunken one night stand I can at least understand is an unplanned mistake but to actively sneak behind someone's back for a year is pretty shocking IMO and if I was Ruggy I'd be nowhere near you).

That's my thoughts. Ruggy gets a bit touchy about it so leave it be. As long as they are happy and all that.

He can't really get touchy about it, he's the cheat who's married another cheat.

Men are pre-programmed to f**k everything that moves. Some have got higher sex drives than others, some have got better will power and some have got more of a conscience.

I'm not sure I could keep to my vows if Kelly Brook offered me a 69er.

Terrible excuse IMO. If you can't control yourself, don't get involved in a serious relationship at all knowing that you're very likely to hurt the person eventually. Looking is one thing, acting on it is very different.

If you want to shag everything that moves but go home to the same woman every night then those kind of relationships exist too, you just have to find the right woman and be open to her get pumped rotten too.

Obviously it doesn't mean you 100% will but it shows a lack of moral fibre to me (in your case in particular, as you actively cheated on someone for over a year effectively wasting a year of someone's life instead of doing the decent thing and breaking up with them to let them move on. A drunken one night stand I can at least understand is an unplanned mistake but to actively sneak behind someone's back for a year is pretty shocking IMO and if I was Ruggy I'd be nowhere near you).

He can't really get touchy about it, he's the cheat who's married another cheat.

I didnt cheat on him with ruggy for a year BTW. I met Ruggy and split up with my ex about 3 weeks later.

Ooft.

I think that's a pretty face value assumption to be honest. Ruggy and HSF are pretty open on here about the fact they're married and indeed how they got together, but I don't think you're really in a position to post on the strength of their relationship/marriage. If it works it works, both of them are happy, no one appears to have gotten hurt.

I personally wouldn't cheat. I've been in relationships in the past and I'm on good terms with most of them now because we broke up before either party was forced into that position. I've been with my current girlfriend for over 9 years now and am very happy, so I've never felt the need to stray. I would say with confidence that she's same.

Oooft, pretty harsh

A drunken one night stand I can at least understand is an unplanned mistake but to actively sneak behind someone's back for a year is pretty shocking IMO.

A full blown affair is only shocking to me as it sounds exhausting whenever I hear about some of the lengths folk will go to to keep it going. Different phones, ludicrous excuses etc.

Hunners of c***s cheat, I ken a couple of people that have been having semi-open affairs for over 20 years. S'mental.

It's all about the parameters of the relationship. If the you've agreed that you are both just going to see other, and each other only, then it's wrong, because you're a lying f**k. If however you have an open relationship, then there's nothing wrong with it.

I have never done so, and although a part of that is down to never having the chance to do so, I would like to think that I wouldn't were it offered to me.

I have been cheated upon once. Being the trusting kind, I believed the cuntress when she got a text one night whilst we were in bed (in the house we shared) and she told me that her friend's dog had gotten lost and she had to go and help search for it (it was about 10pm on a winter's night in December and it was snowing outside). Just a couple of weeks before some old c**t had chapped the door and told me that he was pumping her, but I believed her when she told that it was the ex of her dad who was just trying to break us up.

Eventually she dumped me, via a letter, written on pink paper, posted through the letterbox of the house we shared.

I was fucking distraught and it took me a very long time to get over it (was off work for a week). I even tried to 'win her back' for a while. Eventually I realised what a c**t she was and that she was cheating on me. She got engaged two weeks after she dumped me. Truthfully it was all rather hurtful and really contributed to the issues I was having and would have for a long time, especially since it was the first time I was ever actually in love with a lassie. She ended up phoning me a couple of months later asking if we could get back together. I replied in the negative. Haven't spoken to her since (it was over 10 years ago now). I think she had quite a few problems of her own, and often made up total bollocks. And she was a shite shag.

Searching for her friend's dog! :lol: Fucking hell! I still feel like a p***k over that one. Still, at least I learned from it and would never take such shite ever again (the way I used to behave when I was with her was pretty shameful), although given my abysmal 'record' it's not like I ever get to put that in to practice.

Archived