Cheating

P45

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Been at both sides of it, having been cheated on by two ex's and having cheated on a couple myself.

Being cheated on is an absolute kick in the balls at the time, but finding out early is, in hindsight, no bad thing.

I didn't feel guilty about cheating, I only regretted not doing it when I had the chance in previous relationships, but didn't and they cheated on me...

Re Billy Dynamites comment: I spend most of my train journey to and from work trying to eye up phenomenal talent on the sly, to the extent that I hate getting the train with my missus in case I forget who I'm with a smile at some hot young girl in full view of my other half.

19QOS19 by the sounds of it

FTFY ;)

I duno how you're coming to that conclusion though. I've said I wouldn't cheat, and I stand by that. Imagining pumping other women? Who doesn't? I did it on a regular basis when Michelle Keegan was on the box :lol: As Hillonearth says, every guy/gal will imagine stuff like that, but carrying it out is a completely different issue.

Mmm, I guess I should have said "actively considering." It's only natural to scope out other women - anyone who says they never do is only lying to themselves - but once you get into the logistics of how things would work out it's a bit different.

Indeed.

Wast just having a laugh

Still, if i went out in public and some nice woman approached me and said that she wanted sex just once and then didn't want me to see me again then i wouldn't even have thought of my GF until after i had shot my load. I probably wouldn't feel that bad after wards considering how often i masturbate.

Been at both sides of it, having been cheated on by two ex's and having cheated on a couple myself.

Being cheated on is an absolute kick in the balls at the time, but finding out early is, in hindsight, no bad thing.

I didn't feel guilty about cheating, I only regretted not doing it when I had the chance in previous relationships, but didn't and they cheated on me...

Re Billy Dynamites comment: I spend most of my train journey to and from work trying to eye up phenomenal talent on the sly, to the extent that I hate getting the train with my missus in case I forget who I'm with a smile at some hot young girl in full view of my other half.

I tell my wife if a bird is a hot. She usually agrees

If you're prepared to even get into any sort of physical contact with another burd, then it's obvious your current burd isn't for you...

Have never cheated in my life, guys that do are c***s and girls that do are sluts.

What a load of crap. Regardless of who you are with most folk are still going to be tempted if offered it on a plate. Some folk have weak impulse control and its no reflection on their missus.

How folk feelThey're in a position to comment on other people's lives with such authority i will never know...

I don't cheat now but have in the past. No reflection on my missus or how i felt about her.

Archived