Cheating

P45

Anyone ever cheated on their burd/wife/boyfriend/husband?

I stay with my burd but recently a well tidy 19 year old student moved in with her pal downstairs from me. She is super flirty and acts like she's chocking for cock.

I'd like to think if the situation ever arose to ride her I'd say no, but there's part of me that's genuinely not sure.

Anyone done it and it's worked out well?

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nope. And can't think why folk would want to do it. If you want to be with someone else, go with them. But folk should at least have the decency to break it off with their current partner. Think it's absolute scumbag behaviour to do that to someone and don't imagine it'll be a pleasant experience for the 'cheatee' when they eventually find out it's happened. Being cheated on can f**k folk right up and I wouldn't feel good doing that to someone tbh. Each to their own of course, but anyone who does it is a pure c**t IMHO :)

Nope. And can't think why folk would want to do it. If you want to be with someone else, go with them. But folk should at least have the decency to break it off with their current partner. Think it's absolute scumbag behaviour to do that to someone and don't imagine it'll be a pleasant experience for the 'cheatee' when they eventually find out it's happened. Being cheated on can f**k folk right up and I wouldn't feel good doing that to someone tbh. Each to their own of course, but anyone who does it is a pure c**t IMHO :)

^^^ girlfriend reads p & b

^ ^ ^

Fooling no-one.

I stay with my burd but recently a well tidy 19 year old student moved in with her pal downstairs from me. She is super flirty and acts like she's chocking for cock.

I'd like to think if the situation ever arose to ride her I'd say no, but there's part of me that's genuinely not sure.

Only when there's been next to no chance of the two meeting each other. You could try to bring your burd around to the idea of a threesome I suppose.

Good c**t.

Or lying.

Aye...what he said. Something like that, aye...Absolutely. Without a shadow of a doubt. Off course not...never.

All I want to do is shoot my load into her, on her, at her and then leave. I don't want to have a relationship with her.

The only reason I wouldn't do it is, I would feel guilty or my other half would find out.

1) pics or gtf

2) pm me the address. I'll do the dirty deed and tell you if she's worth cheating on the burd for. I think of it as my public duty.

Archived