Weekend 25th-27th

Anthony Fitzgerald

One of the boys at work is mates with someone who plays for Whitehall Welfare, apparently they had a nightmare getting up last night with 2 buses breaking down and they didn't arrive until 1/2am.

I've taken Wick, West Ham, Walsall & Ipswich £10 pays £141.

Heard that too, hotel booked up Wick and the bus breaks down in Pitlochry. I'd already put my bet on though.

After putting a fairly risky acca and perms on LL teams outperforming their HL counterparts in the Scottish Cup (the Bookies expectations seemed lopsided), have gone conservative for me on Clyde, Annan, Birmingham City and Inverness City at 10/1 for the 4fold.

Well that was shit, apart from watching the Inverness City game. Why was Birmingham City such a cert? Last time I listen to you lot, or my own instincts. Harrumph.....

Skybet's New Customer Offer for this weekend is 7/1 on Chelsea picking up at least one yellow card against Newcastle.(max £5)

Enhanced winnings as free bet.

Bish, bash, bosh again.

These introductory offers are pretty good - 3 'free money' deals in a row - £100 quid in cash won and £35 worth of free bets still to use.

Bish, bash, bosh again.

These introductory offers are pretty good - 3 'free money' deals in a row - £100 quid in cash won and £35 worth of free bets still to use.

Ah good, the new incubus is coming to fruition, would you like a free bet on a fixed odds betting machine? I assure you, you'll like it! :wub:

Ah good, the new incubus is coming to fruition, would you like a free bet on a fixed odds betting machine? I assure you, you'll like it! :wub:

I don't even know what that means lol.

I'm going to withdraw the cash and try to turn the £35 free bet into £10 cash .... then withraw that as well ^_^

I notice I'm now getting the expected emails from the betting companies trying to tempt me with surefire winners - none of them have been tempting and none of them would have paid out if I'd put them on. One of them, Corals I think, asked if I'd like £70 in my pocket - trouble is £20 of that would have been my initial stake and the surefire bet was for Man City to beat Spurs WITH Aguero scoring. They'll need to try harder than that :P

Skybet have been a bit shite ... I wanted to put the free bet section of yesterday's win on 'Rangers'-2 but that part of my winnings weren't available this morning when I got home (currently nightshift).

I got in touch and they claim that that part can take a few days to show in my account!!

I only put yesterday's £6 cash winnings on the bet which at half time is currently worth £15.

... the free bet's there now the bunch of feckers - that would have been £60 cash by now if it'd been available to use this morning!!

Anyhoo - my introductory betting spree has now won me £115 cash (not including stakes) and because of those feckers at Skybet I have £35 in free bets still to use.

Archived