1. 50 billion pounds

2. invincibilty

3. The U.S.S. Enterprise to get the f**k off this planet when i get bored of the money

See, number two is a mistake. You cannae be invincible, it'd be shite. Watching all your friends and family die, then the next lot, then the next lot etc. Watching civilisations rise and fall, the Earth change and the Sun burn out until there's just you, alone and undying, clinging to a hostile rock in a cold and indifferent universe, forever.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

See, number two is a mistake. You cannae be invincible, it'd be shite. Watching all your friends and family die, then the next lot, then the next lot etc. Watching civilisations rise and fall, the Earth change and the Sun burn out until there's just you, alone and undying, clinging to a hostile rock in a cold and indifferent universe, forever.

HA! IN YOUR FACE...you jumped in far too quick there without reading number 3, no clinging to to a hostile rock for this lad, he's seeing out eternity joyriding the Enterprise through time and space and infinite darkness

HA! IN YOUR FACE...you jumped in far too quick there without reading number 3, no clinging to to a hostile rock for this lad, he's seeing out eternity joyriding the Enterprise through time and space and infinite darkness

Alone, in a universe where there is little chance of ever finding anything even resembling intelligent life. Forever.

They could in Bernard's Watch. He'd see a wee accident about to happen (painter about to fall off a ladder in a busy high street or the like), click his wee pocket watch, rig up a rope to save the day and then re-start time and everyone would be safe. He was a top fella was Bernard.

I suppose if your wish was "Stop time the same way it worked in Bernards watch" then you would get away with it.

Not so sure about being a top fella though. He was far too altruistic with it. One for the watching if you ask me.

1. That Grimbo guy to get banned from here forever.

2. The ability to have Kelly Brook in my bed at the click of my fingers.

3. Gary Irvine to be able to pass to a member of his own team.

:lol:

I wouldn't go that far with number 1. Just to get him to stop putting "Grimbo" after everything he posts would do!

The ability to teleport anywhere instantly.

£100 million.

For the world's leaders/bankers to have a sudden attack of conscience and work together to create a more equal/peaceful world.

Don't wish for number 3 to kick in too quickly, it would negate number 2 before you were able to enjoy it.

FWIW, mines would be:

1) Several billion cash

2) To be covered by some form of invisible forcefield that kills all wasps, snakes, rats and any other harmful creepy crawly type things that come within harming distance of me but before they do me harm

3) The ability to convince women that polyamory is perfectly natural and for them to be happy for me to live like that while pumping them but they don't do the same.

:lol:

I wouldn't go that far with number 1. Just to get him to stop putting "Grimbo" after everything he posts would do!

He has been asked nicely on several occasions by various posters to stop doing it but as he clearly has no intention of stopping it then I don't mind using a wish and asking the genie to sort it for me.

I would like the ability to be able to go back in history and morph into any sort of disguise i wanted to as often i wanted to, to alter the path of history one way or another and then transport back to current time and see how things have changed. This would obviously come with a get out clause to get things right the way they are now should i f**k up too many times

The ability to become invisible

The ability to transport anywhere in the world instantly

1. That Grimbo guy to get banned from here forever.

2. The ability to have Kelly Brook in my bed at the click of my fingers.

3. Gary Irvine to be able to pass to a member of his own team.

3. Why not just wish for Gary Irvine to be playing against Dundee every game?

Alone, in a universe where there is little chance of ever finding anything even resembling intelligent life. Forever.

Sounds fucking brilliant if you ask me. Intelligent life is over-rated.

I'd probably go for:

1. An end to the monetary system.

2. Life time supply of bread (should come in handy for bartering)

3. The ability to show up wherever someone uses woeful patter such as actually saying the words "hashtag" or "lol" in a real conversation and club them to death.

A great life, I'm sure you'll agree. The mornings spent bartering with my neighbours and afternoons spent clubbing morons into a deathly pulp.

Archived