Alloa Athletic v Livingston

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It wouldn't surprise me if we have the smallest budget in the league, tbh.

Forgive the ignorance, but do Livi have a lot of debts still outstanding or something? I can't think why you'd have a lower budget than us and Dumbarton, at the very least.

It wouldn't surprise me if we have the smallest budget in the league, tbh.

And yet you still managed to sign our captain and top scorer from last season, despite Alloa making every effort to keep them. Budget can't be all that bad ;) .

And yet you still managed to sign our captain and top scorer from last season, despite Alloa making every effort to keep them. Budget can't be all that bad ;) .

Only livi fans believe that they have the lowest budget. It'll be bigger than ours and probably Dumbarton. I'd assume we have the lowest budget

Burchill has come out with that statement a few times, no idea how he'd know that but it must be quite a small budget for him to be even thinking it

Nothing against Buchanan but I think White & Sheerin are our best front 2 pairing, we'll hopefully start with them and bring Buchanan and Mullen on to replace them for the last 20 mins.

Saying that, If we are ahead in the 2nd half I can see us time wasting like f**k and bringing on defensive players to try and hang onto our lead. Expecting Falkirk fans to be all over this thread moaning their tits off about us doing that to them last season. :guinness

Looking like a minutes applause/silence (not sure which yet) for Bobby Hopkins before the game.

For the Livi boys, Bobby Hopkins joined Alloa board in 1986 and has been chairman on numerous occasions- a real character very highly thought of, he was a real "fan in the boardroom". Hasnt been keeping well and sadly passed away last weekend.

Archived