Most deluded post(s) you've seen.....

RandomGuy.

Feel like this thread should've been started ages ago. You see a hilariously deluded post, you put it here, so everyone can laugh at it.

First off are these belters from the Rangers v Saints thread...

Have you watched us this season? We play the best football in the country ya fanny :lol:

He's right about one thing, though. If Rangers do play to the best of their abilities they really are unmatched by any team in the country, Celtic included. :)

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this wee boy ( i think) has loads

heres part of one

I'm looking forward to roundly pumping several teams several times this season, hopefully Ayr can hang on to our coattails long enough to keep attendances up, players fit and interested and make it not a complete stroll in the park. Winning the league at a canter sounds horribly tedious.

Confident this round will be finished after the first leg.

3-0 Rangers.

The only concern is McDonald. The scene is set for a redemption of Helicopter Sunday. Or is it written in the stars for McCall to relegate his former team?....

Rangers have the better players, and have defeated rather easily Premiership teams with more quality, so have to be the heavy favourites.

rangers.jpg?itok=3m499kVf

Would you get your own thread? No.

Neither have you :lol: This threads been in my mind for ages, you and Chris' posts today just reminded me when I was logged in

Feel like this thread should've been started ages ago. You see a hilariously deluded post, you put it here, so everyone can laugh at it.

First off are these belters from the Rangers v Saints thread...

Can you include an AWRA alias though?

He's deluded, never mind his posts.

Glad that someone has to go as far back as May to get a comment I got spectacularly wrong though. Prove's I've known my shit ever since. :)

The squad is good enough to finish top 6 in the Premiership no problem.

Answer this one though, which players (outside of Celtic) who were part of a team which finished in the top 6 last season would get a regular game for Rangers in the Championship?.... :)

2928B82B00000578-0-McCall_believes_that_

Glad that someone has to go as far back as May to get a comment I got spectacularly wrong though. Proove's I've known my shit ever since. :)

Kincardine's going to be all over that wee gobsmacker :o

Wait, no...I just noticed who posted it.

Ach leave poor Pundit alone.

He used to post on the Scotsman forums many a year ago and was always very informative, bang on with predictions and very objective when posting about his beloved Manchester United Rangers.

Nah, not really, but he comes across a nice lad when you chat to him.

Ach leave poor Pundit alone.

He used to post on the Scotsman forums many a year ago and was always very informative, bang on with predictions and very objective when posting about his beloved Manchester United Rangers.

Nah, not really, but he comes across a nice lad when you chat to him.

Cheers, Addie.

I really don't know how I've gained so many followers on the Scotsman and now here. Maybe people don't mind having a bit of fun at my expense as they know I'm respectful and up for a laugh.

Quite incredible that banter on the Scotsman was as far back as around 2008.

Archived