Cameron initiation

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The real question is this - if you wanted entry to a really exclusive club, would you f**k a dead pig to get in?

Welshbairn, it's OK you can f**k the pig and then come to the club on your own, we don't judge.

Yet if it was Salmond who face fucked a dead pig, I'm sure it wouldn't be worth talking about either.

Besides, it's not as if Cameron is the Prime Minister or something important

I am surprised at the BBC:

5169d24c2efbd56321cd80e67d870596_normal. kaye adams

@kayeadams 2h

@AbrachHutchison @KatieKhaleesi more important thjngs going on in the world frankly View conversation ·

Yet they had time to discuss Jeremy Corbyn's dress sense?

The real question is this - if you wanted entry to a really exclusive club, would you f**k a dead pig to get in?

Welshbairn, it's OK you can f**k the pig and then come to the club on your own, we don't judge.

No way would I fcuk a dead pig without my mates watching, that would be just weird.

The two main things the article focuses on is Dave and his early attempts at drug reform and how him and Sam cared for their son and how de estates he was afterwards.

The pig thing is almost a passing mention but it quite frankly fucking bizarre. On one hand, it seems like something that would happen at a club like that. On the other, surely someone who was there would have leaked it long before now? The lack of photographic evidence doesn't help either...not that I'm particularly interested in seeing it...

The prime minister's official spokesperson has said she will not comment on allegations made in a new book about David Cameron, co-written by former Tory treasurer Lord Ashcroft. She said: "I do not see the need to dignify the book by offering any comment.The author has set out his reasons for writing it." She said the prime minister was focused on tackling important tasks such as the migrant crisis. Asked whether the prime minister maintains he had a normal university experience, the prime minister's official spokesperson said: "He has talked about that in the past. I do not think that has changed this morning."

All cleared up then, no need to respond to your parties biggest donor over a 10 year period saying the PM:

1. Fucked a pig
  2. Took, drugs
  3. Made / allowed class A drugs to be available at a party at his house
  4. Lied "Mis-stated his awareness" regarding the tax / residency status of the donor in question

Archived