Cameron initiation

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Funny to hear phone in hosts like Nick Ferrari trying to sweep this under the carpet and condemn those revealing these stories, a week after dragging up any pathetic story about Corbyns past possible.

Funny to hear phone in hosts like Nick Ferrari trying to sweep this under the carpet and condemn those revealing these stories, a week after dragging up any pathetic story about Corbyns past possible.

The cogs of the establishment fucking sicken me.

I doubt this is true. If there was photographic evidence of Cameron shagging a pig then the Mail would've published it. If Cameron had done this in a room full of people someone would've broken ranks and told people. Ashcroft and the Mail have clearly thought that they won't sue, they'll just ignore it and have also worded in as reporting that someone has made an allegation that a photograph exists.

It is quite possibly the most mental political story of all time though.

ETA, apparently one of the book extracts says that Cameron believes strongly in reform of the drug laws but hasn't done anything because he wouldn't be able to carry it politically, which is sad and hurts more people than him fucking a pig.

Maybe they were all at it. Not something you'd want your wife and kids to read about.

I just read the extract on this - someone said that it happened and said that someone had a photograph of it. That's it.

ANyway, I heard that Jeremy Corbyn fucked a plate of tofu.

Archived