Regional cup

kpac

• 5 weeks later...

Regional Cup draws were made last week/weekend, cant seem to find full draw though as in most years.
Can only find the fixture lists of each league to see relevant teams and their opponents and then work it out from there.

It is not made any easy to find out the details.
The 'Central Regional' Website is not updated, has least years final results

There should be a section, say on the 'scottishyouthfa' website, ( I Know they are different from the Regionals), where you can go too see the draw and scores when they happen. (They are still there to organise, promote and improve Scottish Youth Football or have I got it wrong)

This year the Scottish Cup draw and results are updated very quickly, which didn't happen that fast in previous years. Wish the Regionals were made known and easy to find the draw and updated with scores. These type of things make the competitions more prominent and a better chance of getting bigger sponsorship

Trying to find the draw:
I phoned he Scottishfa today (20/10/15 at 2.15pm) and they do not know the details and stated to me that its nothing to do with them so not really that bothered. They just gave me the regional guys name, which I already found and no contact from him as phone went to answer machine.

For me its just astonishing why all these people can't come together and make sure boys/girls football gets on track, we lost a few good teams recently, folding for various reasons and we want to highlight/promote the youth in every way possible not be hit by a brick wall.

The more promotion, the more interest from fans, players, spectators, neutrals etc... the better chance of Scottish Football being better in the future

I think Farce is a bit strong and I'm not just thinking about on the central but most other regions and Scottish Youth FA, it just seems certain things should be updated and given more prominence.

That's ok them sending an email but they sent the email to managers/coaches of clubs.
Why cant they make it known for everyone to see, players, fans, supporters etc... thus update it on a website.

There's nothing to gain by not producing the information for everyone to see

It seems, sometimes not all the time, every region is against each other as are leagues. There should be one body who hold everything.
For example if a youth club are behind in games and be behind in the Scottish Cup and Regional Cup then preference goes to the Scottish Cup first, then the Regional Cup then the League which means they all have to interconnect to sort duties out.

• 11 months later...
On 20/10/2015 at 14:10, Bestsinceslicebread said:

Regional Cup draws were made last week/weekend, cant seem to find full draw though as in most years.
Can only find the fixture lists of each league to see relevant teams and their opponents and then work it out from there.

It is not made any easy to find out the details.
The 'Central Regional' Website is not updated, has least years final results

There should be a section, say on the 'scottishyouthfa' website, ( I Know they are different from the Regionals), where you can go too see the draw and scores when they happen. (They are still there to organise, promote and improve Scottish Youth Football or have I got it wrong)

This year the Scottish Cup draw and results are updated very quickly, which didn't happen that fast in previous years. Wish the Regionals were made known and easy to find the draw and updated with scores. These type of things make the competitions more prominent and a better chance of getting bigger sponsorship

Trying to find the draw:
I phoned he Scottishfa today (20/10/15 at 2.15pm) and they do not know the details and stated to me that its nothing to do with them so not really that bothered. They just gave me the regional guys name, which I already found and no contact from him as phone went to answer machine.

For me its just astonishing why all these people can't come together and make sure boys/girls football gets on track, we lost a few good teams recently, folding for various reasons and we want to highlight/promote the youth in every way possible not be hit by a brick wall.

The more promotion, the more interest from fans, players, spectators, neutrals etc... the better chance of Scottish Football being better in the future

An excellent post, sir. You make several very valid points - especially teams folding.  Hearing another

West Under-21 team has gone. Been reading the topics about Cumbernauld and Kilsyth League. Here

again, some good comments. With 2 of them recently going under, the overall situation does

not help our game at all. As someone who coached the goalkeepers at Campsie Black Watch during

a season when they won the Scottish Cup and West of Scotland Cup, I never thought I would see the

day when they, Knightswood Juveniles, or Hillwood Boys' Club - all former winners -would be lost to

the game. It is a worrying trend. 

Archived