Andy Murray Latest and General Tennis Chat

Bryan

19 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:
22 minutes ago, Paxo said:
I'm not a tennis watcher normally so haven't seen it before. I'm surprised he's not embarrassed to be publicly losing the heed like that. He's like a toddler having a tantrum. Very undignified.

I don't watch tennis much either tbh but am well aware who he is. Absolutely love to see it at Wimbledon though. The c***s who organise it/sit in the crowd are the types who will be offended is a wee swear word is said in their company so I'm all for a right nutter to be in there going against the grain.

Aye, the tournament organisers are really just a bunch of pompous c***s 

This could go either way. I feel there's going to be some big controversy in the near future. Probably Kyrgios going into the crowd or suplexing the umpire off his chair.
Can't help but feel the allegations are probably true...

1 minute ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

He’s steadily creeping into unhinged territory here. Chucking lots of shots away now.

He's always going to do that in spells. Wouldn't be surprised if he won the next set.

4 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:
6 minutes ago, Acastus said:
This could go either way. I feel there's going to be some big controversy in the near future. Probably Kyrgios going into the crowd or suplexing the umpire off his chair.

Can't help but feel the allegations are probably true...

Probably yeah. Hope no but the guy needs some sort of help. Shame cos his tennis talent is absolutely rediculous. 

ETA - if he's found guilty he can gtf 

Edited by Acastus