Andy Murray Latest and General Tennis Chat

Bryan

3 minutes ago, Clown Job said:

Does the Wimbledon court usually look this poor? 

806817E6-6E2E-45AD-A1AE-F45275742797.jpeg

It's been bugging me throughout the tournament that the top of the umpire's chair covers the speed clock.. I'm sure this isn't normally the case.

Does this big fanny always piss and moan like this when he's getting beat?
Had a mate like that who used to start chucking controllers when he was losing at FIFA. You knew there and then when all that started that he was only going to lose.
The only reason I watch Kyrgios is for the potential meltdowns. I thought it was common knowledge he was a Heads Goner.

1 minute ago, 19QOS19 said:
2 minutes ago, Paxo said:
Had a mate like that who used to start chucking controllers when he was losing at FIFA. You knew there and then when all that started that he was only going to lose.

The only reason I watch Kyrgios is for the potential meltdowns. I thought it was common knowledge he was a Heads Goner.

He does play some brilliant tennis that’s worth a watch between his heads gones though.

Just now, 19QOS19 said:
1 minute ago, Paxo said:

I'm not a tennis watcher normally so haven't seen it before. I'm surprised he's not embarrassed to be publicly losing the heed like that. He's like a toddler having a tantrum. Very undignified.

I'm not a tennis watcher normally so haven't seen it before. I'm surprised he's not embarrassed to be publicly losing the heed like that. He's like a toddler having a tantrum. Very undignified.
I don't watch tennis much either tbh but am well aware who he is. Absolutely love to see it at Wimbledon though. The c***s who organise it/sit in the crowd are the types who will be offended is a wee swear word is said in their company so I'm all for a right nutter to be in there going against the grain.

2 minutes ago, Left Back said:

He does play some brilliant tennis that’s worth a watch between his heads gones though.

Yeah he looks handy in spells, I wonder how much better he could be if he could keep his shit together.

10 minutes ago, Paxo said:

This doesn't bother me, he's just letting off at his coach. It's when he starts swearing at the linesmen and umpire that it gets sickening.

Edited by welshbairn

1 minute ago, 19QOS19 said:
4 minutes ago, Paxo said:

I don't watch tennis much either tbh but am well aware who he is. Absolutely love to see it at Wimbledon though. The c***s who organise it/sit in the crowd are the types who will be offended is a wee swear word is said in their company so I'm all for a right nutter to be in there going against the grain.

Don't get me wrong, I'm all for the toffs being put off their strawberries and cream, and who doesn't love a zoomer making a spectacle of themself, but I'm finding it very difficult to like this one.

Looks like he thinks he's the tennis badboy, whereas in reality he just comes off like a petulant brat.

3 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

This doesn't bother me, he's just letting off at his coach. It's when he starts swearing at the linesmen and umpire that it gets sickening.

If I was his coach I'd have his shorts down and skelp his bottom (fnarr).

If I was his coach I'd have his shorts down and skelp his bottom (fnarr).

He doesn't have one apparently. That's what he said the other day at least. Dunno if it was a joke.