Andy Murray Latest and General Tennis Chat

Bryan

First set was classic Murray. Third set was brutal for him and Zverev. Zverev in particular completely shat the bed, his serving was atrocious.

Great win though and deserved in the end.

World number 30 Miloš Raonić next. On current form I give Murray a decent change of making the QF

I think Murray starts as more of an underdog than he was for the Zverev match! These courts are playing very fast and the suits both but particularly Raonic in this match up.

I think Murray starts as more of an underdog than he was for the Zverev match! These courts are playing very fast and the suits both but particularly Raonic in this match up.
If Murray returns well he has a great chance. Raonic has a great serve but is a far inferior tennis player to even a past it Murray.

I think most people's on here (including mine) interest in tennis has significantly weaned since Andy got constantly injured and Sky Sports lost their coverage.  You used to have all the Masters and the US Open on there, plus a lot of 500 and 250 events.  Since it went onto a streaming service I haven't really bothered with it.

You can still watch the Aussie, French and Wimbledon on Sky, but i just love the late summer North American swing, I guess Sky didn't care as much as Amazon Prime for it.