Andy Murray Latest and General Tennis Chat

Bryan

When you watch tennis at a standard like this, it's every bit as good as anything you'll see in football.

Edit: the darts can be entertaining as well, but it shouldn't be mentioned in the same breath.

Edited by Elixir

5 minutes ago, John Lambies Doos said:

This... advantage novak for oz

Wouldn't overly say that. Murray will surely maintain a lot of belief after that performance. No Lendl in his corner today either.

Not having that huge winning streak being talked about either won't do him any harm.

Edited by Elixir

10 minutes ago, Elixir said:

Wouldn't overly say that. Murray will surely maintain a lot of belief after that performance. No Lendl in his corner today either.

Not having that huge winning streak being talked about either won't do him any harm.

5 minutes ago, AUFC90 said:

I reckon it was pretty positive today. Novak was playing out his skin, getting a lot of first serves in and still nearly lost. A year ago Andy would have got hammered.

I think there is some truth in that. nothing between them in terms of Oz from my point of view where previously i`ve always been pretty certain Novak would be too strong for him there. All to play for. 

When is the draw for Oz open. A number of dangerous players outwith the top 4 rankings.

Edited by Distant Doonhamer