Andy Murray Latest and General Tennis Chat

Bryan

Davis Cup order of play (days 2 & 3 draws subject to change)

Friday

Andy Murray v Thanasi Kokkinakis

Dan Evans v Bernard Tomic

Saturday

Dom Inglot & Jamie Murray v Lleyton Hewitt & Samuel Groth

Sunday

Andy Murray v Bernard Tomic

Dan Evans v Thanasi Kokkinakis

I am happy that Dan Evans has been picked and I can remember him beating Tomic in the US Open in 2013 in their only previous meeting. (Ward lost his only match against Tomic again back in 2013 at Eastbourne.)

I am happy that Dan Evans has been picked and I can remember him beating Tomic in the US Open in 2013 in their only previous meeting.

Andy Murray :- "Dan Evans is the only guy in our team with a singles win over Tomic" :)

I won't get to see Andy on sat then :(

Still buzzing though

No, you probably will...

That's just the initial doubles teams... before the France game they also slated Inglot/Murray as the doubles team.

The only way you won't see Andy Murray is if Britain are 2-0 up from the Friday singles. As happened against the USA . Not impossible by any means.

Edmund picked up an injury on Tuesday. Still was a bit surprised to see Dan Evans recalled. Evans beat Tomic in the US Open last year. Hopefully Murray doesn't beat Kokkanakis too quickly as I hope to see the Evans Tomic match when I finish work. Both similar players in terms of having talent and wasting it.

First match to being at 1pm?

I wasn't confident of getting a point playing James Ward (despite his record being far better than his ranking), but with Evans you never know if he's confident. A shame on Edmund.

If your around the arena having a pint get out here now. Ques are a fecking shambles. I can only assume everyone is going into one entrance. We're snaking back and forward so much I'm dizzy and no one knows where the end of the que actually is.

manuel-que.jpg

Yeah you know. The sticks snooker players use. Knob ????????

Now we get to the front of the queue, and our tickets were last minute re-issued and we mustn't have got the email. Now joined another queue to re-issue tickets and this one isn't even moving. Easily the worst organised event I've ever been to in my life.

Yeah you know. The sticks snooker players use. Knob

Now we get to the front of the queue, and our tickets were last minute re-issued and we mustn't have got the email. Now joined another queue to re-issue tickets and this one isn't even moving. Easily the worst organised event I've ever been to in my life.

There are to many drinks ,on those trays.