Andy Murray Latest and General Tennis Chat

Bryan

Has anyone this year won more than one of the Grand Slam tournaments? I'm struggling to remember who won the French, i assume Nadal but he's been so hampered by injury he might not even have been there.

He was, and he won it. 4 diff winners this year.

Probably for the first time in forever. I can't think actually of the last time.

How many match points did Djokovic save there? Five? Pretty awesome stuff from both players. Djokovic's drop shot after the "hotdog" was sublime.

I still think Murray will win, but Djokovic is looking very good at the moment.

Even after winning the first set, I didn't think Murray looked comfortable at any point in the match. Djokovic, at least from a defensive point of view, was showing the form of 2011 when he didn't know when he was beaten. Everything Murray threw at him he dealt with with conviction and he has to be congratulated for the way he's bounced back from the USO final to win back-to-back titles. He's still the top boy at the moment.

Absolutely tremendous racket smash as well.

Andy getting shown who the daddy is

Djokovic sure showed him in that in the US Open Final!

It's great to see the self hating Scots despising anyone with talent, if only Murray was English he'd be a hero instead of a beacon for anti Scots prejudice.