Bryan

Andy Murray Latest and General Tennis Chat

You have to laugh at the BBC, on the breakfast news there, the sports reporter goes, 'great for him, and great for English tennis', blink.gif

rolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif

Stayed up to watch the match last night so flagging a bit now, but was worth it. Thought when Djokovic came back to 2-2 I thought Murray had blown it as I could only see one winner.

But he dug in and got the job done. Wel done Andy :thumsup2

He is currently 145 in the world and is in the Final of a Challenger event in New York state, which is a 2nd string event(the events you do before you are on the main tour). He should get into the top 100 this year.

He's came a long way since then! biggrin.gif

Brilliant, bursting with pride.

(NB What a find - this thread going back to 2005!)

Nah, this thread's been on the first or second page of this section of the forum since it was created.

He's joining our other SCOLYMPIANS in Glasgow for the SCOLYMPIAN parade of SCOLYMPIANISM.

Edited by H_B

He's joining our other SCOLYMPIANS in Glasgow for the SCOLYMPIAN parade of SCOLYMPIANISM.

^^^^^^

Doing it Scowrong

Just been confirmed on the news that he won't be attending.

^^^ SEETHING. ^^^

I'm surprised someone hasn't gone through this thread, multiquoted all the "he'll never win a grand slam" "Colin Montgomerie of tennis" etc. quotes and then posted a picture of that fella from Masterchef.

I'm surprised someone hasn't gone through this thread, multiquoted all the "he'll never win a grand slam" "Colin Montgomerie of tennis" etc. quotes and then posted a picture of that fella from Masterchef.

If they did I think I would end myself.

I am confident that my prediction of Andy Murray being the tennis equivalent of Colin Montgomerie will continue to be proved right after Wimbledon.