Andy Murray Latest and General Tennis Chat

Bryan

One of the best games of tennis I've ever seen. Really entertaining, edge of the seat stuff. What a game. Outstanding! As has been mentioned, Andy handled Roddicks serve superbly well. Roddick has some serious strength and it more often than not proves too much for his opponents.

Serious well done to Murray for keeping his nerve and beating someone ranked so highly in the world in straight sets!

One of the best games of tennis I've ever seen. Really entertaining, edge of the seat stuff. What a game. Outstanding! As has been mentioned, Andy handled Roddicks serve superbly well. Roddick has some serious strength and it more often than not proves too much for his opponents.

Serious well done to Murray for keeping his nerve and beating someone ranked so highly in the world in straight sets!

I would have liked to have put it like that, but Sam says it all :D

Murray is a potential grand slam winner. He has the lot. He has all the shots he has the temperament and he has the bottle.

Henman was a very good player but he just didnt have the inner fire to win big. Murray does.

And he has a couldn`t give a f**k attitude in his interviews which is great.

Murray is a potential grand slam winner. He has the lot. He has all the shots he has the temperament and he has the bottle.

Henman was a very good player but he just didnt have the inner fire to win big. Murray does.

If he sorts his fitness out, he'll be a top 5 player.

If he sorts his fitness out, he'll be a top 5 player.

His fitness is the easiest thing to sort out.

This time last year he hadnt played many five setters if any at all. Hes gone the distance a few times now though. He`s like Kenny Dalglish in that he always looks wrecked after the first five minutes :lol:

All spot on. A fantastic player who hasn't even fully developed.

You could see just by looking at Roddicks face that he didn't have a clue how to handle Murray.

Well done Scotlands hope Andy M :) Completes a great day

Boom, boom, what a fanny you are, feeling the need to put that in bold. :lol:

I clearly heard the commentators state "The Scot", "The boy from Dunblane", "Scotlands Andy Murray", "The young Scot", over and over again to keep eejits like you happy.

May I also add that he's not actually Scotlands hope, he's Great Britains hope. He represents GBR. :P

Edited by SaintSam

I clearly heard the commentators state "The Scot", "The boy from Dunblane", "Scotlands Andy Murray", "The young Scot", over and over again to keep eejits like you happy.

Is there any need Sam ???

Guest Twynholm

Ooooohhhhkkkkk :blink::unsure:

Its just the c***s reckon Murray is British yet Henman is English <_<

I clearly heard the commentators state "The Scot", "The boy from Dunblane", "Scotlands Andy Murray", "The young Scot", over and over again.

I only caught the end of his match but if the boot was on the other foot and we were hearing about England's Tim Henman, folk would be up in arms.

Murray represents Great Britain at tennis, I don't see why that isn't accepted!

Ooooohhhhkkkkk :blink::unsure:

Its just the c***s reckon Murray is British yet Henman is English <_<

Okkkkkkkkk yourself, what a pile of nonsense.

Maybe when you have matured a bit, we'll have this conversation again. It became utterly tedious the amount of times the commentators mentioned he was Scottish when it was perfectly ok to call him British given he is British, and represents Britain in this tournament.

Guest Twynholm

Okkkkkkkkk yourself, what a pile of nonsense.

Maybe when you have matured a bit, we'll have this conversation again. It became utterly tedious the amount of times the commentators mentioned he was Scottish when it was perfectly ok to call him British given he is British, and represents Britain in this tournament.

Its oooooohhhhhkkkkk actually ;)

And considering i didnt watch it i didnt know about them calling him Scottish all the time

Its oooooohhhhhkkkkk actually ;)

And considering i didnt watch it i didnt know about them calling him Scottish all the time

Maybe you shouldn't have posted the drivel that you did then and you wouldn't have made yourself look like an eejit with a chip on your shoulder because England are better than Scotland at football. Afterall, this is what this stems down to. :lol:

It's all very bizarre.