Andy Murray Latest and General Tennis Chat

Bryan

Why is he so unfit?

They were speculating about that on Eurosport, without actually knowing. They were talking about reports saying that Andy's diet isn't what it should be (hell, typical Scot then), and he doesn't put the hours in on the practice court :unsure:

Apparently Nick Bolliterri (or some spelling like that) - the guy that trained the likes of Maria Sharapova and Andre Agassi - wants to help Murray out, without being his actual full time coach. Hopefully he'll drum some ftness into him. :unsure:

Murray is a bit of a disgrace. After his shameful display at the Davis Cup at Braehead I can't find it in me to support him anymore. His constant whining and excuse making was stretching my patience a bit but that outburst just finished it for me - until he grows up - a lot - I will not be supporting him whatsoever.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Did anyone read the Daily Record today? People are posting comments mocking the Dunblane tragedy on his website because he wouldn't support England in the World Cup.

thats sick and they wonder why we dont support them at sport.

ps he won first set on tiebreak

One person posted about Dunblane, a total scumbag no doubt but just one person.

One person posted about Dunblane, a total scumbag no doubt but just one person.

The editor has promised to start moderating the site now.

Though to his credit Murray has apparently said he is happy to have comments positive and negative, as long as they dont overstep the mark, like the above.

4-2 up in the final set, and playing much better than he was in the 1st set...BTW is he a fan of John Cena or is he just asking for a towel when he waves his hand across his face??? :lol::lol::lol::ph34r:

Mon Andy do Scotland proud and GIRU the Timmy lovers!!

Murray is a bit of a disgrace. After his shameful display at the Davis Cup at Braehead I can't find it in me to support him anymore. His constant whining and excuse making was stretching my patience a bit but that outburst just finished it for me - until he grows up - a lot - I will not be supporting him whatsoever.

But I admire him for having the balls to say he hates the English.