Andy Murray Latest and General Tennis Chat

Bryan

He didn't play so well in the second set against Tsonga but he still had enough to beat him.

Should be a good final. I watched big Del Potro beating Roddick last night and he seems to be hitting really huge at the moment. I think Murray will out think him though. He will try and make life hard for him and frustrate him. Del Potro is playing well at the moment though.

Did he? Shows what I know then! I was sure Roddick would win that.

Yeah Del Potro won in a tight match. It was pretty decent to watch. Both were serving pretty big but Del Potro started to get a handle on the return for a spell and it seemed to be enough to get at Roddick.

I like big Del Potro, he's built like me! :lol: A big streak of pish but he moves around quite well and he's deceptively fast round the court. He should give Murray a decent game on this sort of form. Murray will probably keep the ball as low as possible and take a lot of the pace away as DP was using Roddicks pace to generate his own a lot. Murray will slice him to death if he ends up beating him.

Should be a good final. For me Del Potro needs the win more. Murray has already won 3 Masters gongs, has bagged the No 2 ranking and he's more than defended his points from last year. Potty needs to step up and win a Masters shield and I'd suggest he'll be under more pressure to deliver.