Andy Murray Latest and General Tennis Chat

Bryan

3 hours ago, Loki said:

It’s Feli Lopez.

3 hours ago, peasy23 said:
3 hours ago, Loki said:
It’s Feli Lopez.

He's been an excellent addition to the comms team. Will anyone ever break his run of 79 consecutive grand slam main draw appearances? Oe even get close?

1 hour ago, cdhafc1874 said:

Must have been a suggestion from Judy to add the man she dubbed "Deliciano" to the commentary team emoji23.png

Is he the boy Andy played doubles with when he started his comeback?  They won Queens together and Lopez won the singles?

I could have that all wrong though 😂

12 minutes ago, Left Back said:

Is he the boy Andy played doubles with when he started his comeback?  They won Queens together and Lopez won the singles?

I could have that all wrong though 😂

That’s him, yep. He also put Tim Henman into retirement in 2007. 

Did anyone see the Kyrgios interview last night?

Looked like the interviewer was constantly trying to bait him to get a reaction.

Hopefully Norrie can do the business today, looking forward to it.
My missus, who has no interest in any sport, let alone tennis, was raging with kyrgios after that interview.

I didn't see it and I think it's the first time in 20 years she's started a conversation with me about sport.

I just want an umpire to deal with the wee petulant c**t.

Domestic abuser as well? I hope he gets booed to f**k now.

The number one seed is two sets down now and in big trouble. You certainly wouldn't put it past Djokovic winning it in five, he's done it from a similar position plenty of times before. Sinner is absolute quality, but if he loses this third set i'm sure a bit of doubt will creep in. 

Sure enough Djokovic wins the third set. Sinner tightened up a bit, started making some errors, Novak smelled blood and moved up a gear. Feel like we've seen this movie before and we know how it ends... 

And it's 2 sets all. Sinner had a sore looking fall at deuce in the final game of that set there, and seemed to move a bit gingerly in the points that followed.  He doesn't look like his head has quite gone yet though, but Djokovic certainly the favourite now. 

Goffin a set up on Norrie on court one.

2 minutes ago, Lex said:

And it's 2 sets all. Sinner had a sore looking fall at deuce in the final game of that set there, and seemed to move a bit gingerly in the points that followed.  He doesn't look like his head has quite gone yet though, but Djokovic certainly the favourite now. 

Goffin a set up on Norrie on court one.

Norrie not looking very good at all today.