Andy Murray Latest and General Tennis Chat

Bryan

23 minutes ago, lichtie23 said:

Kyrgios spot on that Tsitsipas should be disqualified for battering the ball into the crowd. Got to imagine if that was Rafa saying it they would have buckled. 

I have a feeling that had it been Kyrgios that had hit the ball into the crowd, he would've been disqualified. 

Just now, Mr. Brightside said:

I have a feeling that had it been Kyrgios that had hit the ball into the crowd, he would've been disqualified. 

You’ve got to be joking? Kyrgios has routinely been let off with things that others would have been penalised for today 

Ridiculous drop shot to win it there, what a match.
Kyrgios has so much natural talent, if he had the head for it he’d be a multiple major winner already.
If he can keep it together for the next week (unlikely), he’s more than capable of winning the whole thing.

Tsisipas was too passive, he should have been shouting and bawling in earshot of Kyrgios to wind him up more. If I was the umpire I'd have told him to f**k up. It's entertaining in small flashes but just looks bratty when he does it a whole match. His natural skill though is off the charts.

Tsisipas was too passive, he should have been shouting and bawling in earshot of Kyrgios to wind him up more. If I was the umpire I'd have told him to f**k up. It's entertaining in small flashes but just looks bratty when he does it a whole match. His natural skill though is off the charts.
Too passive? He tried to hit him with the ball 3 times [emoji1787]