Andy Murray Latest and General Tennis Chat

Bryan

Having a nightmare trying to find particular games on catch up. Discovery Plus is supposed to have it all but I can't get it to work . Had Eurosport on record all night and most of the morning but can't find the Raducanu game anywhere, and am having no luck finding out when Eurosport are showing it as live, or even as highlights. Any advice welcome.

Having a nightmare trying to find particular games on catch up. Discovery Plus is supposed to have it all but I can't get it to work . Had Eurosport on record all night and most of the morning but can't find the Raducanu game anywhere, and am having no luck finding out when Eurosport are showing it as live, or even as highlights. Any advice welcome.
Raducanu's match was live on Eurosport 2 with Tsitsipas' match live on Eurosport at the same time.

Can't advise on the catch-up stuff.
Yep, it was on Eurosport 2, must have started around 11.30 am as I put it on shortly before 12 with the first set already done.

Given how unpredictable the women’s game is that was a good win for Raducanu given Stephens is a decent player on her day. Benefit for her is she can rise in the rankings in the first half of the year without doing much. She has nothing substantial until Wimbledon to defend points wise while ahead of her players like Osaka and the 2020 AO champion Sofia Kenin (World No.13 who’ll drop out of the top 90 after losing 1st round this year) are defending a lot at this stage.

Given how unpredictable the women’s game is that was a good win for Raducanu given Stephens is a decent player on her day. Benefit for her is she can rise in the rankings in the first half of the year without doing much. She has nothing substantial until Wimbledon to defend points wise while ahead of her players like Osaka and the 2020 AO champion Sofia Kenin (World No.13 who’ll drop out of the top 90 after losing 1st round this year) are defending a lot at this stage.
Yep, the women's is wide open. Kvitova, Berger and US open runner up Leylah Fernandez all went out today. A few others had to dig out results.

1 hour ago, John Lambies Doos said:
18 hours ago, welshbairn said:
Finally got discovery plus to work on Amazon Firestick, doesn't work on Sky or an old smart tv.

I am trying to get the free trial through Prime, but can't see it as add in in account membership settings page. Any advice?

It only worked for me with Prime on a firestick, not on smart tv, and I had to pay £6.99 for a month. I'll be cancelling when the Oz Open is over.