Andy Murray Latest and General Tennis Chat

Bryan

As I said earlier I like Nole, but it's hard to sympathise with him over this, his responses have always been so guarded.

Unfortunately, there is a side to Novak, that will mean he's never as loved as Federer or Nadal, no matter how many GSs he has.

He won't explain the circumstances that 'entitled' him to an exemption, him and his team will blame others (Australian Gov, AO organisers, conspiracy shit).  Anything but his own actions.

Add him to the list of entitled fvktards that have done their 'own research'.

Yours, sorry not sorry

aDONis

As much as he deserves to be refused entry, I was really looking forward to see his little heart breaking when every fan boooed him to f**k.  He hasn't coped with the burden of expectation lately, so it would have been funny to see him lose early.

As much as he deserves to be refused entry, I was really looking forward to see his little heart breaking when every fan boooed him to f**k.  He hasn't coped with the burden of expectation lately, so it would have been funny to see him lose early.
Getting to the later stages then testing positive for Covid and having to withdraw would have been hilarious too.

2 hours ago, aDONisSheep said:

He won't explain the circumstances that 'entitled' him to an exemption, him and his team will blame others (Australian Gov, AO organisers, conspiracy shit).  Anything but his own actions.

Yours, sorry not sorry

aDONis

I heard an Aussie lass on the radio earlier saying that the exemption was granted by a medical panel who were given no details of any individuals applying for these exemptions. Names, ages, nationalities etc were all removed. He got his exemption because he's had Covid in the last 6 months and may have greater protection against re-infection.

I heard an Aussie lass on the radio earlier saying that the exemption was granted by a medical panel who were given no details of any individuals applying for these exemptions. Names, ages, nationalities etc were all removed. He got his exemption because he's had Covid in the last 6 months and may have greater protection against re-infection.
He must have been really unlucky then, as he tested positive in June, which was more than 6 months ago. Has he had it again since?

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2020/jun/23/novak-djokovic-tests-positive-for-covid-19-amid-adria-tour-fallout