Andy Murray Latest and General Tennis Chat

Bryan

1 hour ago, Florentine_Pogen said:
2 hours ago, Forest_Fifer said:
Grunts are bad, but the shrieking that some of the women do just goes straight through my head. I'm convinced that they do it deliberately

That cow Sabalenka definitely does. I do a little personal rejoicing each time she gets her arse handed to her.

Can't remember if it was her, but watched one during the week who got noticeably louder when behind/under pressure, clearly a deliberate effort to put the opponent off.

Medvedev takes the second to go two up and is playing fantastic. Living up to the hype, finally.
Djokovic won the French Open final from two sets down to Tsitsipas in June. He surely can’t do it again…

Wish these clowns in the crowd would shut up, they've never liked Djokovic his whole career and suddenly they're heckling his opponent so they can witness "history".

I think they just want more sets of tennis. If it gets to a fifth they’ll start supporting the Russian again. Medvedev had been fearless up to match point. Then a double double fault and he’s went from 5-2 to 5-4 in about five minutes.
Still with a chance to serve it out now.

Great stuff from Medvedev, he was immense. Long over due slam given his talent. Don’t think many would have predicted him to win it in straight sets.
Sure 21 will come from Djokovic, just a few months till Australia.