Andy Murray Latest and General Tennis Chat

Bryan

Nobody can ever disagree when folk say he’s a legend. A true fighter and frankly the most talented sportsman Scotland has ever produced. You think he’s never going to surpass his already incredible achievements and up he pops again to astound. What an inspiration!

Nobody can ever disagree when folk say he’s a legend. A true fighter and frankly the most talented sportsman Scotland has ever produced. You think he’s never going to surpass his already incredible achievements and up he pops again to astound. What an inspiration!

Absolutely this. To get back playing seemed a long shot to win again just astounding. I fecking love the guy.

I hope so much he can continue pushing on and before long be right back at the top of the game. You just know he will be desperate to make up for lost time.

Selfishly, I hope we will all still get to continue enjoying him for years to come now.

To quote angry gammons from twitter ‘But it’s only a 250 event tho 111!!!111!!!!!!!’

He’s beaten the only other guy to win more than 1 slam against the big 3. That’s a huge result, yes if he’s going to compete in slams in future he’s got a while to go but he’s well on the way

Brexiteer gammons from the Home Counties absolutely hate him and him winning is always glorious on Twitter.

They’re still absolutely devastated their beloved Tim was about 400,000 miles behind Andy in terms of ability.