Andy Murray Latest and General Tennis Chat

Bryan

Him and Murray seem to be total BFFs which seems very strange as their personalities come across very differently. For some reason I give him the benefit of the doubt cos Murray speaks up for him. I guess in (Sir) Muzza we trust.

12 hours ago, Stevieda said:

Him and Murray seem to be total BFFs which seems very strange as their personalities come across very differently. For some reason I give him the benefit of the doubt cos Murray speaks up for him. I guess in (Sir) Muzza we trust.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.co.uk/sport/amp/tennis/48293200

An entertaining read :lol:

For what it's worth, I think he's spot on with Djokovic

What a shoot that is.  Some promo.  Absolutely buries Verdasco, and rightly so.  He's a nobody in tennis.

He's a throwback to the great heels of the 70's and 80's.

He's also had Federer stick up for him, said a ban would be too much as he only hurt a chair.

37 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

What a shoot that is.  Some promo.  Absolutely buries Verdasco, and rightly so.  He's a nobody in tennis.

He's a throwback to the great heels of the 70's and 80's.

He should just refer to Rafa as "The Power", maybe tell him to haul the net down and sign it after every win.

Andy Murray has pretty much ruled out playing singles during the grass season, but might play doubles. Jamie has said he won't be teaming up with him, which leads to the question of who would he play with? I'd love to see him team up with one of the other big names, I think Novak would be most likely.

Just now, die hard doonhamer said:

Andy Murray has pretty much ruled out playing singles during the grass season, but might play doubles. Jamie has said he won't be teaming up with him, which leads to the question of who would he play with? I'd love to see him team up with one of the other big names, I think Novak would be most likely.

He'd enjoy playing with Kyrgios.

Kyrgios has already said he’d play doubles with him. Kyrgios played him at Wimbledon the other day.

I’d imagine he’d take a wild card for the mixed doubles and play with Katie Swan who he manages.

2 hours ago, Loki said:

Kyrgios has already said he’d play doubles with him. Kyrgios played him at Wimbledon the other day.

I’d imagine he’d take a wild card for the mixed doubles and play with Katie Swan who he manages.

Who wouldn't take a wild card to play with Katie Swan.

3 hours ago, Loki said:

Might he play the men's with someone like Aidan McHugh for similar reasons?

• 2 weeks later...