• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
Bryan

Andy Murray Latest and General Tennis Chat

He is currently 145 in the world and is in the Final of a Challenger event in New York state, which is a 2nd string event(the events you do before you are on the main tour). He should get into the top 100 this year.

Edited by Mr X

Guest WEE BOB
He is currently 145 in the world and is in the Final of a Challenger event in New York state, which is a 2nd string event(the events you do before you are on the main tour). He should get into the top 100 this year.

632832[/snapback]

Is he any good at football? :unsure:

The reason I ask is that he's bound to hit the net a few more times than we've been doing recently.

Edited by WEE BOB

He won the Challenger event. He does seem a bit of a player. Hopefully over the next few years Wimbledon will turn into a Tennent's and chips fest rather than Pimm's and strawberries!

Here was me thinking Bry was about to tell us he'd changed his name! ;)

He has a wildcard to the Cinncinati event next week and will obviously play at the US Open because he's junior champion.

632917[/snapback]

...and has drawn Taylor Dent in the first round at Cinncinati - the American won't be looking forward to that after their match at Queens :)

He won the Challenger event. He does seem a bit of a player. Hopefully over the next few years Wimbledon will turn into a Tennent's and chips fest rather than Pimm's and strawberries!

633512[/snapback]

Sounds good to me :)

Andy Murray's match against taylor dent is on sky sports extra after rusedski's match incase anyone is interested. Rusedski's match started at 6.

Seems as though play has been suspended.

Edited by Mon_The_Bairns

Murray beats Dent again and now faces Marat Safin!

636961[/snapback]

:bounce3

He's had the trainer on already.

I'm beginning to dislike Murray with his constant excuses and refusing to go through the pain barrier.

638260[/snapback]

to be fair he has had quite a few games in the last months it is wear and tear

Thought he was poor last night. Even the second set Safin self destructed.

Hopefully a warning to stop people getting carried away. Still a long way to go before he is the real deal.

Thought he was poor last night. Even the second set Safin self destructed.

Hopefully a warning to stop people getting carried away. Still a long way to go before he is the real deal.

638490[/snapback]

Safin is world number 4 the best player he has played, i think your being a bit harsh as in round 1 he beat the world number 22.

Safin is world number 4  the best player he has played,  i think your being a bit harsh as in round 1 he beat the world number 22.

638567[/snapback]

But it was a very rusty Safin, who looked short of confidence and was far below his World Number 4 form.

You have to be critical of bad performances if you are to praise highly good performances.

I didnt think he played well.

But it was a very rusty Safin, who looked short of confidence and was far below his World Number 4 form.

You have to be critical of bad performances if you are to praise highly good performances.

I didnt think he played well.

638573[/snapback]

He may not have played well, but in the general scheme of things he is on target for the top 100 by next year.

He may not have played well, but in the general scheme of things he is on target for the top 100 by next year.

638588[/snapback]

Yes, thats fine. He is doing very well.

The fact he has so much to work on in his game is a positive. It would be a worry if you couldn't see where he could improve.

Yes, thats fine. He is doing very well.

The fact he has so much to work on in his game is a positive. It would be a worry if you couldn't see where he could improve.

638598[/snapback]

very true, he needs work on a few things and his fitness. if he gets qualifies for the US Open and wins a challenger or two and wins a few rounds of events he is invited to he will reach his target.

There is no doubt he is progressing well and a defeat by safin will serve as good experience and i'm sure he will be even more determined to improve.