Friday night Falkirk v Queens

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aye, so we are. That's why you had a whole 1 shots on target, as we're even worse than you :lol:

Awful awful game, but I'm pretty delighted with a point tbh. Give me a shitfest 0-0 over an exciting 3-2 defeat any day of the week. It was never going to be pretty tonight. We're not doing well in the scoring department and haven't been doing too well of late. Falkirk are still licking their wounds after a hefty defeat. It was always going to be a cagey affair. Had QoS been at home tonight I'd be pretty angry about that performance, but as it was we were away from home against a team (supposedly at least) better than ourselves, at a ground we don't have a good record at. We kept a clean sheet and were rarely troubled at the back. For me, tonight was a very good point, even more so considering the games we have coming up.

That's a glass half full view.

Being away from home is no excuse for a performance so utterly bereft, in an attacking sense.

Was anyone in the vicinity of the arsehole who kept screeching all night? That was driving me nuts sitting at home, never mind at the game! :angry:

If it's a well known person with autism or the like then I actually do apologise :unsure:

Was anyone in the vicinity of the arsehole who kept screeching all night? That was driving me nuts sitting at home, never mind at the game! :angry:

If it's a well known person with autism or the like then I actually do apologise :unsure:

philpy apparently.

That's a glass half full view. Being away from home is no excuse for a performance so utterly bereft, in an attacking sense.

Yes and it's not like me. I disagree, I think to go to a place like Falkirk we are always going to be less offensive. I doubt any QoS fan would have refused a pre-game point tonight. How we got it is irrelevant to me. If we play as defensive at home I'd have a different opinion. I know performances shouldn't really change depending on it being a home or away game, but the fact of the matter is that that is in fact the case.

Both teams should be deducted points for that.

Surely there isn't a punishment fitting for what was served up. We were fucking woeful but I would be a lot more worried if I was a Falkirk fan, one clear chance against our worst ever display is very poor. How bad were our front two ? Oliver gave the ball away everytime he touched it and abolsutely nothing stuck with Del.

The two deaf boys go to every game home and away and are incredibly passionate. If you don't know that though then you can't blame people for comments when they are unaware of their situation.

Dinosaur football from our dinosaur manager. The league is so dire we'll get enough points for the playoffs though. As my pal said after the game, it's the least creative Falkirk side in about 12 years. Sibbs is a class act but almost every other player midfield forward is just functional. Nothing to excite.

Smith and Alston are brutal. Really, really poor.

Poor game, but reasonable result. There were no individual poor performances, but no one stood out either. Oliver looked shot shy on half an hour when he elected to chest the ball to Lyle rather than bring it down and hit it. Thomson makes a very good save from McHugh, but he should really have scored.

Lyle and Oliver have absolutely zero understanding between one another. Neither had a bad game individually, but as a partnership they were really poor.

Archived