Friday night Falkirk v Queens

Yes and it's not like me. I disagree, I think to go to a place like Falkirk we are always going to be less offensive. I doubt any QoS fan would have refused a pre-game point tonight. How we got it is irrelevant to me. If we play as defensive at home I'd have a different opinion. I know performances shouldn't really change depending on it being a home or away game, but the fact of the matter is that that is in fact the case.

f**k off.

90 minutes and not 1 shot on target!

f**k off.

You ( we)live for excitement?

You die (we will all die) from heart stopping torpor?

f**k off.

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

f**k off.

90 minutes and not 1 shot on target!

f**k off.

You ( we)live for excitement?

You die (we will all die) from heart stopping torpor?

f**k off.

That's a shite post, even by your standards MacTwatt. Trying way too hard.

Does anybody know if Falkirk carried forward their no 0-0s policy this year?

I can't wait to drag someone I really hate along to the next game for free. Either that or my girlfriend...

Think they have. It should be Morton game on 17th

We have nothing could have played all night and not scored.

Only Kidd looked like he could do anything.

Harris and Oliver worry me.

Really thought we had 2 good signings.

Harris looks lost you can see why Hibs let him go out on loan.

Oliver just can,t hold the ball up have seen nothing from him to think he will get us goals.

Far to many high balls tonight easy to defend.

In saying that it is a good point but we have to show more going forward.

Terrible stuff.

It should have been a good time to play Falkirk but we had absolutely no self belief. Both teams did nothing to enhance their own or the League's reputation and frankly it is little wonder that crowds are so poor these days. A ghost like atmosphere, no flair or creativity and everybody playing it safe.

An away point is not a bad result but in all honesty much more of that and Jeff Stelling will become a more entertaining prospect.

I guess you can excuse Falkirk for being a bit "safe" on the back of the Ross County result but for us to fail to have one shot on target is extremely poor to say the least.

We have nothing could have played all night and not scored. Only Kidd looked like he could do anything. Harris and Oliver worry me. Really thought we had 2 good signings. Harris looks lost you can see why Hibs let him go out on loan. Oliver just can,t hold the ball up have seen nothing from him to think he will get us goals. Far to many high balls tonight easy to defend. In saying that it is a good point but we have to show more going forward.

Harris is a wide player. No big surprise he looks lost in a 352 when he is one of the central midfielders.

Archived