The Famous v The Trophyless Tribute Act - 27th September

Cute to see a new club arrive at the Theatre of Dreams for the first time ever. Can't see their Gretna-esque 'fairytale' surviving this test though.

2-0 to The Famous - Samuel (x2).

Samuel 2 eh. " how are the mighty fallen" . Not far enough and we will prevent their attempted crawl back up onSaturday.

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Putting the petty name calling and insult flinging aside, I am looking forward to my visit to Cappielow. I have a ticket for the Wee Dublin End, although I would have preferred a ticket for the Cowshed terrace. A proper place to watch a game of fitba.

Given that I have not been to Cappielow since the last time we played there, I have to ask if the Cowshed is still 50/50 split between home and away?

I hope it rains and you get a moderate case of hypothermia.

Anyway, we've yet to lose a home league game this season and we're certainly not going to start against this rabble.

I don't know who the referee is yet but a spot of cupboard-locking, a la Moggi at Juventus, is all we need to prevent 'Waggy' from netting his 7th (seventh) penalty of the season.

On that subject, we have little to fear from him. He's scored the same number of goals from open play as Denny Johnstone. I witnessed him take on Charlton Athletic at the start of last season and he was guff: an early 'cruncher' from RICKI! and he'll be out of it for the remainder.

It's high time this division stopped cowering in fear of Warburton and his ringers. The only thing that's going to be 'off the radar', in the sense of the wreck of the Belgrano, come Sunday is the tribute act's 100% record.

Are Morton the last club Sevco have to meet on 'the journey' back to the crappest league in Europe?

You can tell P&B's Greenock faithful have been waiting breathlessly for this one, their committed fishing effort has been something to behold so far on this thread.

Sort of. Albion Rovers never met them in the league but they of course faced them in the Cup last season.

Do the easedales go to Morton games? Hopefully they get a shitload of stick if they do.

They got cheered into the derby game :thumsup2 .Cappelow will be bouncing for this. Cartsdyke after the match is what drones have been invented for. That won't be a pretty sight.

Oh before I forget, boooooo.

Archived