One year ago today

Fide

Bollox, the Scots based abroad in the armed forces and those living in the rest of the UK were denied a vote, luckily truth triumphed over lies and thesnp got spanked. I suspect if they ever get another referendum Wewstminster will make sure all scots get a vote, and the margin of the humping will rise from 62% to 80 or 90%.

In the realms of possibilities, this is less likely than the Scottish Goverment using the same franchise basis as the EU referendum.

Piss off.

Take your narrow-minded nationalism and f**k right off

He's a No supporter.

Ripping the piss out of the ethnic nationalist types on here who tried to split the vote by nationality.

Whoosh I'm afraid.

Can you please point to me dwelling on result as opposed to looking forward to next one.

The only crowd running a non positive campaign were the unionists

Optimisism over pessamism

Seriously? LOL. The bitterness in your posts suggests otherwise. The Yes campaign focused far too much on Westminster and other parties rather than Scotland. Not that surprising after "the blue-print fro Independence" was so poorly received.

Without being funny are they not away to do that with the EU referendum vote? Non British citizens unable to vote or am I way off?

Without being funny, shouldn't you be on your way over on the bus to Glasgow by now, to see your Big Team, Lichtie?

Without being funny, shouldn't you be on your way over on the bus to Glasgow by now, to see your Big Team, Lichtie?

You've bored me with this shite banter this weekend already Rab

Poor

Are you just dismissing what I said though? Im sure that's exactly what's happening with the EU vote

Edited by 1320Lichtie

You've bored me with this shite banter this weekend already Rab

Poor

Are you just dismissing what I said though? Im sure that's exactly what's happening with the EU vote

what pensioners won't be able to vote!!? Wtf is this sorcery? Who's told you that, a bloke down the pub?