One year ago today

Fide

• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kev, in all honesty you do come across as totally unable to articulate a statement and then present argumentation either for or against it, and that's General standard grade stuff.

Kev, in all honesty you do come across as totally unable to articulate a statement and then present argumentation either for or against it, and that's General standard grade stuff.

It's National 4/5 now but tbh you should be starting to present a knowledge of this in the Broad General Education section which is normally wrapped up by S2.

I'm enjoying the proud Scots trying to justify their decision based on there being no plan B for currency. The Unionist parties/Westminster epitomise short term thinking and an inability to budget properly or plan ahead. There are too many examples to mention in both domestic and foreign policy. But it is only an issue to proud Scots when it comes to a Scottish currency. Ok then.

I'm enjoying the proud Scots trying to justify their decision based on there being no plan B for currency. The Unionist parties/Westminster epitomise short term thinking and an inability to budget properly or plan ahead. There are too many examples to mention in both domestic and foreign policy. But it is only an issue to proud Scots when it comes to a Scottish currency. Ok then.

Agree. Nawbags ain't proud Scots. How they can think this is beyond me. Well they have to look themselves in the mirror daily and live their hypocritical Scotland supporting lifes

They're also rather touchy, your "proud Scots".

If their "Scottish pride" gets called into question, they're rather vehement in their assertion that they are a "proud Scot".

Ma baws they are.

If you voted No, as has been said, you're either an arch-unionist or you think your own country is a basket case.

Agree. Nawbags ain't proud Scots. How they can think this is beyond me. Well they have to look themselves in the mirror daily and live their hypocritical Scotland supporting lifes

Hypocritical thats a good one from someone like you who likes to abuse people because of how they voted,perhaps you should google democratic right to vote how we want to.

They're also rather touchy, your "proud Scots".

If their "Scottish pride" gets called into question, they're rather vehement in their assertion that they are a "proud Scot".

Ma baws they are.

If you voted No, as has been said, you're either an arch-unionist or you think your own country is a basket case.

People want the best for scotland if they thought a yes vote would have giving us that then they would have voted for independence,to say no voters are not proud scots just because of how they democraticly voted is all rather ignorant and sad.

People want the best for scotland if they thought a yes vote would have giving us that then they would have voted for independence,to say no voters are not proud scots just because of how they democraticly voted is all rather ignorant and sad.

What's best for Scotland was a yes vote you ignoramus. Build a new fairer society that would be one the richest progressive country's on the globe.

Not a servile society which is ruled by people who were not voted for.

Hypocritical thats a good one from someone like you who likes to abuse people because of how they voted,perhaps you should google democratic right to vote how we want to.

I Googled democratic. It's says get the government you voted for!. So why is Scotland ruled by the Crown and a tory govt?

Proud Scot. You're having a laugh

You believe that your own country is unique in its inability to manage its own affairs. You remain silent while the people of Scotland are mocked, lied to, sidelined, treated with contempt and ripped off financially, but get 'angry' when you're told to by the mainstream media. You no doubt 'hate' Alex Salmond for being fat, while remaining silent about paedophile cover ups, illegal wars, expense scandals, poverty, and legislation causing misery to thousands. You are a typical Britnat. But keep telling yourself you're a proud Scot

You believe that your own country is unique in its inability to manage its own affairs. You remain silent while the people of Scotland are mocked, lied to, sidelined, treated with contempt and ripped off financially, but get 'angry' when you're told to by the mainstream media. You no doubt 'hate' Alex Salmond for being fat, while remaining silent about paedophile cover ups, illegal wars, expense scandals, poverty, and legislation causing misery to thousands. You are a typical Britnat. But keep telling yourself you're a proud Scot

Excellent, excellent post.

I think everyone can agree that you certainly are a basket case. Constantly on here crying about the no voters.

Your tears taste wonderful.

You might want to have a read at the post above. Proud No voter = servile forelock tugger complicitly allowing a democratic deficit to exist where a Government destroys lives that less than 1 in 5 Scots voted for.

You talk about democracy while demanding another vote on something because you lost. Democracy spoke, it's a No.

I'm sorry Thundercats.

You're right and I'm wrong.

Democracy does dictate that we never again discuss Scottish independence.

The fact that all but one of each of the pro union party MPs were swept away by the electorate in May this year is neither here nor there.

How silly of me.

I'll spread the message out to the Yes movement that No hath spoken and we'd better suck it up for the sake of Blighty!

Archived