One year ago today

Fide

• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One year has passed and Confi and John Lambies Doos are still in the huff like teenagers. A few voices from SNP are starting to realise their campaign wasn't that good but most are still shouting it's the medias fault and some still believe the vote was rigged.

I think the next time indyref comes the SNP should try a positive campaign.

Can you please point to me dwelling on result as opposed to looking forward to next one.

The only crowd running a non positive campaign were the unionists

Optimisism over pessamism

Bollox, the Scots based abroad in the armed forces and those living in the rest of the UK were denied a vote, luckily truth triumphed over lies and thesnp got spanked. I suspect if they ever get another referendum Wewstminster will make sure all scots get a vote, and the margin of the humping will rise from 62% to 80 or 90%.

Bollox, the Scots based abroad in the armed forces and those living in the rest of the UK were denied a vote, luckily truth triumphed over lies and thesnp got spanked. I suspect if they ever get another referendum Wewstminster will make sure all scots get a vote, and the margin of the humping will rise from 62% to 80 or 90%.

In the realms of possibilities, this is less likely than the Scottish Goverment using the same franchise basis as the EU referendum.

Being born in a country is a quirk of fate. Choosing to settle and live somewhere, that's the key with these things.

Unless you're Syrian or of differing skin colour or faith according to the Britain First types.

Archived