Peterhead v Brechin City

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What a shambles of a display there. We let Brechin score two of the softest goals you'll ever see. Fair play to them, they took their chances though. We could really do with being a bit more direct, a battering ram off the bench maybe.

Scott Ross's red card was an act of sheer stupidity and fully deserved, trying to slyly stick the heid in somebody as the corner came in.

Not good enough.

Scott Ross is an embarrassment to Peterhead Football Club and should be shown the door. He is too ready to go out and kick people and commit fouls rather than play for the team

Nominating myself for heads gone but the manager should walk after that. It was so obvious after about 15 minutes that his 4-3-3 or whatever it was supposed to be wasn't working. No width and no cover for the full backs. Sutherland and Noble are wage theifs and it is no coincidence that our run of crap form runs with Noble and Ross being back to starting. We are now struggling and I can't see where the improvement will come from.

We got exactly what we deserved out of this game - nothing. Brechin didn't even have to win the game, we gifted it to them.

If any of the Brechin supporters want the official address to send their thanks to, I will easily provide it.

I think it is time for McInally to start getting fined personally for each red card that we get. I can accept that it is the player's responsibility to behave on the field but the manager is responsible for the signings he makes and the team he fields. As far as I am concerned, Ross must be shown the door after his latest attempted assault and if McInally isn't willing to make these decisions then I hope the club do the necessary.

Anyway, well done to Brechin for picking up your first win of the season, we deserved it.

Archived