Armageddon........next Wednesday

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He's run away to the old east end to join up with a band of ragamuffin pickpockets under the tutelage of a haggard old jew.

Again?

Back on topic, Wednesday is upon us.

I'd like to take this opportunity to say you're all c***s!

x x x x x

Wife wants to go to Livingston today. Might be hard to tell if the world has ended or not from there. Keep me posted.

I went to Livingston for the first time a couple of years back. For some reason I always thought it would be a nice place.

Turns out it's a fucking dump.

#truestory

Livingston's one of the weirdest places I've been. It's like wandering around an out-of-town retail park, but you can never find the town itself.

Apparently you can get cracking comestibles from their branch of Lidl, though.

Livingston's one of the weirdest places I've been. It's like wandering around an out-of-town retail park, but you can never find the town itself.

Apparently you can get cracking comestibles from their branch of Lidl, though.

If ever you want to imagine what it would be like on a Zombie film set then this is the place to go.

Cheers for the cracking comestibles tip, Dave. I wasn't even a wear they had a Lidls at Livvy? Can't wait until next spring when Mrs O'G wants to go holiday outfit shopping. I'll put a reminder on my phone back to this post.

Grimbo

If ever you want to imagine what it would be like on a Zombie film set then this is the place to go.

Cheers for the cracking comestibles tip, Dave. I wasn't even a wear they had a Lidls at Livvy? Can't wait until next spring when Mrs O'G wants to go holiday outfit shopping. I'll put a reminder on my phone back to this post.

Grimbo

You can thank RandomGuy for that - he used to regale us with tales of woe due to Livi not being in the top flight anymore. Their Lidl is right next to Almondvale, and apparently the home of delicious matchday treats.

I always think of the beginning of 28 Days Later when someone mentions Livingston, funnily enough :P

You can thank RandomGuy for that - he used to regale us with tales of woe due to Livi not being in the top flight anymore. Their Lidl is right next to Almondvale, and apparently the home of delicious matchday treats.

I always think of the beginning of 28 Days Later when someone mentions Livingston, funnily enough :P

Let's pray that it's not the end today, I would it hate for it all to end & I've never been in Livi Lidl.

It's a tad cloudy in Edinburgh & they've coned off all around Hibs ground so maybe they know something we don't?

Grimbo

Let's pray that it's not the end today, I would it hate for it all to end & I've never been in Livi Lidl.

It's a tad cloudy in Edinburgh & they've coned off all around Hibs ground so maybe they know something we don't?

Grimbo

Can only shed a tear for those whose bucket lists remain unfinished.

I'll go to the grave knowing that I got my hole, which is more than I expected from this life, frankly :P

It's been nice knowing you all. God bless.

Archived