Armageddon........next Wednesday

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So confident am I that this will happen, I've only booked an advance single for going up North today.

If this doesn't happen, I could have have saved £4 by booking the return leg at the same time, so it had better.

How did you get on playing in a cold stream? I hope you took some warm socks and a thermos of tea?

Fide

Premature Fidey. Should we all still be here come Thursday morning, then we will prep' for the cold stream play. I wonder what they call their lifeguards?

Grimbo

Told all the management what I really thought of them today at work .

HR want a word with me next week about my conduct but the joke is on them cause we will all be dead.

Uh oh. Get the CV brushed up, Gaz. Worrying that they're waiting a week for the 'word'.

Gaz getting the 'telts' in good and early. Nice one Gaz. I've drawn up my list tonight for 'Telt Tuesday' tomorrow.

Gonnae tell a few sexy burds how much I'd like their knickers on my bedroom floor as well.

If this world ending stuff doesn't happen I may have to take matters into my own hands

Dear IS,

Can we move this forward 24 hours so I don't have to go out with the wife tomorrow night to a shite restaurant then on to see a shite comedian? I'll be like a post-death muslim dude or something.

Cheers,

Halal Monster

Archived