Armageddon........next Wednesday

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does anyone remember that fucking nonsense over the millenium bug? Disappointing scenes all round.

I was in the first time zone of 2000. Went skinny dipping in a defiant stand against technology. Disappointing scenes all round indeed :(

Jackie still employed on the Thursday imo.

Does anyone remember that fucking nonsense over the millenium bug? Disappointing scenes all round.

That was not nonsense, that was thought up by some IT buff who never needed to work another shift in his life $$$$$$

ETA - Do we know what time this is all kicking off, as I don't finish work until around 5pm. If it's after, I'll probably get a few beers in and watch it on live stream (link please). Can't be any worse that watching Alloa v Forfar 2nd leg playoff.

If it actually happens, do you think David Icke will crack off a celebratory w**k in the final few moments?

If he doesn't, I will.

You're going to w**k off David Icke? Bit drastic? is it not. The shame of the next day ffs

You're going to w**k off David Icke? Bit drastic? is it not. The shame of the next day ffs

Any budding Davey Icke lookalikies keep yer head down round Fide's way next Wednesday unless you don't mind that sort of thing. Hell in a handcart for this sort of thing.

Grimbo

Christ, is Icke one of the folk taking this seriously?

There are people who take him seriously, you know.

Amen to that brother.

I'm giving away all my worldly chattels & all my money is going to the mad cat lady 4 doors down from our old place.

No c**t is going to give me the camel treatment.

See you righteous fuckers on the other side Thursday morning, who's up for a game of 5 a-side?

Grimbo

What's your pre-Wed bucket list top 5?

Mine

1. Eat frozen pork.

2. Set a new PB (personal best not Pie & Bovril) most wanks in 24 hours. Although I suppose we could set up a P&B League?

3. Drink a bottle of Campari.

4. Steal Greyfriars Bobby.

5. Drone bomb a collection of my turds on old trafford live during a televised match.

Yes I'm a man of simple needs.

Grimbo

Archived