Armageddon........next Wednesday

Load of boffins, fruitcakes and Jesus freaks on youtube just now proclaiming the end of the world is next week, the 23rd, either by a giant meteor strike or the Cern collider turning the earth into a dot or some other shite, what are your plans for the last few days? I'll probably just dish out a few telts to cunto neighbours

about selfish behaviour, and that's about it from me.

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Load of boffins, fruitcakes and Jesus freaks on youtube just now proclaiming the end of the world is next week, the 23rd, either by a giant meteor strike or the Cern collider turning the earth into a dot or some other shite, what are your plans for the last few days? I'll probably just dish out a few telts to cunto neighbours

Oh bollocks, I've got a meeting about getting some sponsorship for a team I run on the 24th & we are meeting the builders on the 25th about them starting work on our house ffs.

Here's my plans for the EOTW.

I'm going to buy the most expensive bottle of red wine I can find in Morrisons, actually f**k it I'm going to pinch it. Then I'm going to drink it & if the freaks are right I'll be swearing & telling everyone I love them outside St Peters gates, probably throw-up as well.

Grimbo

This will happen five minutes after full time at Parkhead due to Jon Daly scoring a hat-trick and us pumping Celtic out of the cup.

Archived