Mates Holding You Back?

BigMac29

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chinese buffets are fucking excellent. I wouldn't go for a special occasion unless it was my child who wanted to go for their birthday.

I always thought that you and I could get along...until this. Chinese buffets are for fat schemie women who are enticed on a Wednesday afternoon by free draft Coca-Cola and lukewarm faux Asian food. Maybe the long pregnancy has had an effect on you, but I'm disappointed.

Everytime I venture into a Chinese buffet it seems an excellent idea. Then I feel absolutely awful for hours due to overdosing on greasy, mostly tasteless and rough UK style Asian food. Brutal.

Chinese buffets are fine if and only if at least four of the following conditions are met:

1) it's your only 'full' meal of the day (ie you can have a banana or something earlier but nothing two-handed or sit-down)

2) you're in a backwater with nowhere else dece to eat

3) you're not dining alone

4) it isn't a special occasion (exception, as Matty points out, is a birthday or similar celebration for someone under legal drinking age)

Sat in Wetherspoons on West George St last Sunday lunch. Old guy sits down next to us by himself and starts sipping his pint, starts to tell me how him and his mate, had just completed the worlds first head transplant. I asked him who the donor was. 'Ah just an old fella who lived in the flat upstairs' !!!!! Just thought I'd share that

Sat in Wetherspoons on West George St last Sunday lunch. Old guy sits down next to us by himself and starts sipping his pint by himself, starts to tell us about how him and his mate had just

You just made some jakey's shit story even more shit.

Edit: ok you edited the rest of it in but still, underwhelming stuff

Sat in Wetherspoons on West George St last Sunday lunch. Old guy sits down next to us by himself and starts sipping his pint, starts to tell me how him and his mate, had just completed the worlds first head transplant. I asked him who the donor was. 'Ah just an old fella who lived in the flat upstairs' !!!!! Just thought I'd share that

Hahaha, what a story Mark!

I was sitting in a pub in East Kilbride once when a complete stranger wandered over to the table and said:

"I........AM AN OCTOPUS!!!!"

Then he wandered off again. Mate and I just looked at each other and shrugged. Loads of zoomers in EK.

Heads gone thread for this pish.

We had a thread on this which got deleted when the forum went down. The consensus from most posters not named Wisbit or 1320Lichtie was that if you're over the age of 12 replica shirts are unacceptable unless you're playing 5s or doing the gardening.

Whit? You're confusing me with someone else

Is this because I took the piss out your trainers?

Archived