Best winger in the Juniors

Killiepiyo

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wee mark 'bubba' burbridge isn't at the level of the guys that are being mentioned yet and might never but the wee man is very exciting to watch, an old school type winger and the I think the Clydebank fans will agree with me that he's a cracker. Could go on to be a right good junior player

The boy that plays on the right wing for Shotts is a decent winger. Young lad, quick, delivers a great ball, always looks dangerous on the ball.

No 7 last wk v Kilsyth

Dunno his name tho?? Sure someone will know who he is??

Danny McGuiness

Wee mark 'bubba' burbridge isn't at the level of the guys that are being mentioned yet and might never but the wee man is very exciting to watch, an old school type winger and the I think the Clydebank fans will agree with me that he's a cracker. Could go on to be a right good junior player

aye wee bubba has done very well for us so far formed a good partnership down the right with Halliday.

Mon the papers

Definitely mate. Think he will go senior in time no danger

Archived